How do you unlock swimsuits?

zFerus

I know this was in another thread, Unlocking swimsuits - Put on each girl’s swimsuit and wear it in each of the 5 arenas. It won't give you any confirmation, but if you switch to another character then the first girl's swimsuit will be available for purchase. However, I can't get it to work the way it is explained there. So far, I have only unlocked Candy Cane's swimsuit. I have purchased it with every other character and played on the 5 Different arenas (Island Resort, Arena, Red Valley, Skyscraper and Street) with over half the girls and I still can’t buy it for Candy and no other suits become available. Can anyone explain how to unlock these with more detail? Or inform me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks a million

OK this is the easiest way I can put it, but bear with me.

There are a total of 20 seperate swimsuits available. Each character (once unlocked) will have 19 to buy as they already own their own swimsuit.

With ANY character, to unlock their swimsuit:

Go to the Locker Room.

Edit Character and select the Outfit option which is the furthest to the right.

This brings up a smaller window which you will have selected. This usually shows your character's default clothing.

Press right ONCE to select your character's favourite costume.

Now go back to the Main Menu.

Fight one bout at each location, Skyscraper, Red Valley, Arena, Street and Island.

The Swimsuit you have been wearing will no be available for purchase in EVERY OTHER of the 19 character's shop's.

Each swimsuit (as you may know) will cost you 9000.

Enjoy ;)