PDA

View Full Version : Smasher Achievement

shanekarma
02-17-2007, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know if the 30 windows is a combined score (i.e. 15 Each) or do you have to get it individually?
http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/shanekarma.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/shanekarma)

The Pants Party
02-17-2007, 11:09 PM
You have to get it yourself, your partners windows do not count. And remember it must be done in one day, so you will need to smash windows of both subscribers and non-subscribers most likely to reach the 30.

Creech
02-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah, and I suck at this. My girlfriend got this one on her second day of the first co-op game we did, and I STILL haven't gotten it after several hours of play. Darn retro games. Oh, well, I still can kick her butt at Backgammon, so that must mean I am a real man. LOL!

:drunk

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:15 PM
HAHA u have to talk her and her girlfriends into the "DOUBLING CUBE" lolol!

Creech
02-20-2007, 09:20 PM
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY ahead of you on that one dude... ;)

shanekarma
02-20-2007, 09:24 PM
If u get it up to 64 u better call me for back-up lolol!

III SS III
03-04-2007, 06:03 AM
what difficulty level and day of the week is easiest for this?

The Pants Party
03-04-2007, 08:10 AM
You can't change the difficulty, but it is easiest on the first level. Just go real slow and conserve your papers.

PeaceSquid
03-18-2007, 09:10 PM
this one seems quite tricky at first but here's my advice;

You don't need to finish the level to get the achievement so don't bother delivering any papers. Use them all for smashing.

Easy street, day one is the best level to do this on.

Go slowly.

Subscriber houses do count.

TOP TIP: make a note of where paper bundles are. if you run out of papers and aren't near a bundle, run into something. you'll get 10 more, and sometimes you'll start a second or two back as well (for a second go at a window).

I unlocked the achievement two or three houses after crossing the road.

Dr Buttcrack
03-29-2007, 03:33 AM
Thanks for that TOP TIP PeaceSquid, I got the achievement on the 8th house ;)

IGC ELIMINATER17
11-23-2007, 01:38 AM
noone ever plays this game anymore so can some1 please play coop with me so i can get the smasher achievement

IGC ELIMINATER17
12-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Can anyone PLEASE give me some tips on how to get the smasher achievement? Thanks

Park Diesel
01-06-2009, 02:34 AM
this one seems quite tricky at first but here's my advice;

You don't need to finish the level to get the achievement so don't bother delivering any papers. Use them all for smashing.

Easy street, day one is the best level to do this on.

Go slowly.

Subscriber houses do count.

TOP TIP: make a note of where paper bundles are. if you run out of papers and aren't near a bundle, run into something. you'll get 10 more, and sometimes you'll start a second or two back as well (for a second go at a window).

I unlocked the achievement two or three houses after crossing the road.

This should be all you need to know. I dRaXuS I and myself tried several times with no success. Looked here and got it the very next try. Thanks to PeaceSquid for posting them.

SweetnSaxyBoy
08-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Yeah its tru that you have to break the 30 on your own. it's also true that they can be customer and non customer alike. best strategy is to start easy way on monday and smash every window you come across. both black and colored houses. and if you run out of papers just crash into something to refill..watch your lives though. and when you get it, it will pop before you finish the day so if you dont get it just start monday over again. thanks to SirVexBruiser for helping me get this!!

SirVexBruzer
08-03-2009, 07:08 PM
Yeah its tru that you have to break the 30 on your own. it's also true that they can be customer and non customer alike. best strategy is to start easy way on monday and smash every window you come across. both black and colored houses. and if you run out of papers just crash into something to refill..watch your lives though. and when you get it, it will pop before you finish the day so if you dont get it just start monday over again. thanks to SirVexBruiser for helping me get this!!
Thanx again SweetnSaxyBoy!! We put our heads together and after a few runs just went for any and all windows. Miss a nice opportunity to smash a few windows? Well, crash real quick and get those plus you reload you papers. It's best to let one person get it, then the other due to your lifes being shared.