PDA

View Full Version : Final boss glitched!

kookyscientist
11-01-2009, 12:50 PM
Concerning the final boss fight I and also ArcadeMeister had a strange problem - probably due to a bad glitch: After the sucker lost his last pixel of life he unfortunately did not die! I hit him about 20 times after he should have died and then: time out - Game Over. It took me 5 tries to finally beat it and I have no sure method how to avoid this glitch. If it is glitched I think you have to wait until he changes his last pattern back to the first one and then hit him - like a pinball after a self test it will will probably reset something and your hit counts as pro-finishing move so to say - you need at least 300 s and you have to pretty much do it perfect. As Arcade Master stated on youtube the reason for the glitch may have to do with time-specific things or wether the boss is stationary or not when you give him his "final" hit. Nothing is confirmed now. Good luck!!!!

lucas1987
11-01-2009, 02:55 PM
Concerning the final boss fight I and also ArcadeMeister had a strange problem - probably due to a bad glitch: After the sucker lost his last pixel of life he unfortunately did not die! I hit him about 20 times after he should have died and then: time out - Game Over. It took me 5 tries to finally beat it and I have no sure method how to avoid this glitch. If it is glitched I think you have to wait until he changes his last pattern back to the first one and then hit him - like a pinball after a self test it will will probably reset something and your hit counts as pro-finishing move so to say - you need at least 300 s and you have to pretty much do it perfect. As Arcade Master stated on youtube the reason for the glitch may have to do with time-specific things or wether the boss is stationary or not when you give him his "final" hit. Nothing is confirmed now. Good luck!!!!

lol, i'm just glad i wasn't the only one. I always waited till he was down to his yellow life, then i collected the last big crystal and took all his life. He then, of course, did not die. Finally after me 'beating' the boss like 5 or 6 times, he finally died when he was supposed to. I was extremely mad.

litepink
11-02-2009, 03:15 AM
thank goodness he died the first time for me. phew!