PDA

View Full Version : Easy Gallery Completionist and Machine Crusher

Amazing69
11-01-2009, 02:33 PM
Ok so the problem with Gallery Completionist is that you have to fight with all characters to get the Prologues and Endings so here is what you do for the Prologue Pick the Character you want and you will see the Prologue then when you start you first fight Quit and the Prologue will be saved for that character do the same with all other characters and you should have all the character Prologues with out having fight. Now for ending after you finish Scenario Campaign you will get the Character endings randomly wile you play so what you should do is enter a stage in Scenario Campaign quit enter again quit and do it over and over and you will get the character endings randomly sometimes it will take 4 to 6 time other about 10 to 12 the thing is every time you enter you have a chance to get and ending and when you get it you quit and it will be saved. Again to be clear you don't need to play the stage enter and quit.

Machine Crusher

Nancy is pain we all know that but to make thing easy you can use a second controller when you are about to lose pause the game on player one (you) when you are about to lose get the second controller ready unpause player 1 and hit start on player 2 beat up the what ever character and you will go back to Nancy all over. Note be very careful if you get OK and challenge as player 2 you will go to Jin next so you have to challenge before the OK. The reason I said to pause the game before you are about to lose is because Nancy is so cheap you could get killed before you hit start on player 2.

Good Luck I hope it helps I got the full 1000 in a bit over 6 hours thanks to this too strategy's. And remember in most fighting games a second controller works :drunk

CLB Left 4 Dead
11-01-2009, 03:27 PM
Damn Nancy was hard but i got it after a few attempts, as for the gallery thing i'm getting so pissed off with Azazel saying as with each character its taking like 5 continues to beat him. What is it with fighting games? If i choose easy then i want to be able to spam kicks and beat Azazel with little hassle, i can only imagine how owned i would get on ultra hard.

Amazing69
11-01-2009, 04:14 PM
Damn Nancy was hard but i got it after a few attempts, as for the gallery thing i'm getting so pissed off with Azazel saying as with each character its taking like 5 continues to beat him. What is it with fighting games? If i choose easy then i want to be able to spam kicks and beat Azazel with little hassle, i can only imagine how owned i would get on ultra hard.

Well now you can get the full Gallery with out fighting Azazel or anyone for that matter.

CLB Left 4 Dead
11-01-2009, 04:37 PM
Well now you can get the full Gallery with out fighting Azazel or anyone for that matter.
Yay! all the insults i hurled at Azazel didn't seem to help that much

Absolutionz
11-04-2009, 06:53 PM
This worked fine for the prologues but your method for the endings didn't work. I entered and exited scenario mode levels about 30+ times and didn't unlock a single ending. Thanks for the tip though.

The Ultrafiend
11-05-2009, 05:33 AM
Yeah, the game actually unlocks endings by itself for every 20-odd minutes you spend fighting in Arcade or Scenario mode.

Not sure if it does this for any other mode but helpful all the same. I might as well be getting SOMETHING while I'm busting my balls trying to beat Nightmare Train, hahaha.

Absolutionz
11-05-2009, 06:10 AM
Well, if you actually just beat the scenario mode arena with every character, it takes about 30 minutes. It's a lot easier.

RA1NKING
11-05-2009, 08:26 AM
I wasnt getting endings when in scenario mode , only while i was in the arena mode in scenario.
While playiong as jack i would unlock baeks etc..

Anatoliy K
11-05-2009, 08:47 AM
To those not getting the Gallery achievement, you need to beat it with Kuma as well as Panda, even though they occupy the same tile.

SoulOfTira
11-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah, the game actually unlocks endings by itself for every 20-odd minutes you spend fighting in Arcade or Scenario mode.

Not sure if it does this for any other mode but helpful all the same. I might as well be getting SOMETHING while I'm busting my balls trying to beat Nightmare Train, hahaha.

It also works for Survival mode.

henryJSB
11-05-2009, 04:26 PM
Under Gallery it says Alisa and Lar's prologue's are locked even though I've completed Scenario Campaign mode. I'm certain these are the only two prologues I need. Any ideas?

XxHektikxX
11-06-2009, 01:23 AM
im pretty sure alisa and lars dont even have tiles in the gallery mode for either prologue or ending sections, so u must be missing someone else

Absolutionz
11-06-2009, 05:34 AM
^^

This is correct. Alisa and Lars DO NOT have prologues or endings.

TKD Tyrant
11-09-2009, 07:13 AM
A really easy way to beat Nancy is to use Jack-6 and just use his ultimate move (Dark Greeting - Towards + B then X quickly afterwards) Does significant damage and you have enough time between Nancy's moves to do it over and over again (it stuns it). I got a perfect on my 1st try!

If you are having trouble with Azazel, turn difficulty to easy, rounds to 1 and time to 30 sec. Quickly rush with fist attacks (X/Y) and try to juggle him a bit. Once you've done a little bit of damage and knocked him down, just keep retreating to let the round time out. You win if you have more health after 30 sec. Most of Azazel's attacks are middle or high so are easy to block by moving backwards (just watch the tail sweep, which is the only low attack). Duck the laser if he charges it and retreat to avoid being grabbed.

Easy :)