PDA

View Full Version : Need Help with Decision!!

Hellbringer26
11-01-2009, 05:24 PM
This game looks great and a lot of people are loving it. I want to get it but I am not sure about the game play. So I guess my question is would this game be more like World of Warcraft (Never-ending and tons of stuff) or like Final Fantasy? I have played a lot of Final Fantasy since the beginning of it, and I always liked them. I just don't want to get into a game that's going to take months to complete.

Thanks for any help.

Uppercut
11-01-2009, 06:13 PM
There is a main story that you go through, ive only played for about 4 hours, but according to interviews it should take around 30 hours to complete.
There are lots of side quests though if you want to get into those,
the game should clock in at about 100 hours if you wanna do it all.
Thats pretty much the same amount of time you would use for a final fantasy game.
If you want final fantasy this game aint it though, the gameplay is different.

Hellbringer26
11-01-2009, 08:34 PM
First off Thanks for the reply,

That is about what I was hoping for. It does not matter if the game play is like Final Fantasy. The game play I have seen so far looks fun. I just did not want to get into one of those endless games.

Are you enjoying the game so far?

DrCool
11-01-2009, 08:41 PM
As the other post said, this game could easily take months to complete and that is one of the main reasons im getting this. If I can get 100 hours out of a single playthrough this game is worth the money. After watching/reading many things about this game it looks like it's going to be epic.

Uppercut
11-01-2009, 08:52 PM
First off Thanks for the reply,

That is about what I was hoping for. It does not matter if the game play is like Final Fantasy. The game play I have seen so far looks fun. I just did not want to get into one of those endless games.

Are you enjoying the game so far?

Its the best game i have played in years. Its abit slow the first couple
of hours but then the story starts unfolding and its amazing.