PDA

View Full Version : has this happened to any1

x b3Rt
11-01-2009, 09:15 PM
im unlocking my achievos for scm and my overall gamerscore is up to date but on the dashboard when i go into tekken 6 to see how many i had left it said my overall score was 300 and i only unocked 20 achievos but ive actually unlocked 30 any answers to why this is happening or maybe even a way to fix it?

x b3Rt
11-02-2009, 12:50 AM
im unlocking my achievos for scm and my overall gamerscore is up to date but on the dashboard when i go into tekken 6 to see how many i had left it said my overall score was 300 and i only unocked 20 achievos but ive actually unlocked 30 any answers to why this is happening or maybe even a way to fix it?

edit so i wasnt playing for an hr and came back on and my gamerscore actually subtracted the achievos i had unlocked so i went from 35700 to 35420 wtf is goin on

The Extreme Icon
11-02-2009, 02:56 AM
edit so i wasnt playing for an hr and came back on and my gamerscore actually subtracted the achievos i had unlocked so i went from 35700 to 35420 wtf is goin on

If you were offline getting the achievements then recover your profile you will lose the achievements

x b3Rt
11-02-2009, 05:26 PM
but i never went online tho my gamerscore got subtracted but my achievos are still there with the wrong count it says ive only unlocked 12 when i unlocked 32 or somewhere in that area

smokestacker
11-02-2009, 06:47 PM
That sucks dude, I'm seriously pissed about this sc mode. Why are like %75 of the cheevos coming from it? Its not even what Tekken is all about. I don't know if I can bring myself to even play it it is so ridiculous. The controls are all gimpy and the entire thing feels thrown together. Thanks namco for making me hate Tekken, which I have loved since the first one. I can't believe it but I'm glad I didn't buy this one, I've bought all the Tekkens with the exception of Tekken tag but this one might be strictly a renter.

x b3Rt
11-02-2009, 10:43 PM
That sucks dude, I'm seriously pissed about this sc mode. Why are like %75 of the cheevos coming from it? Its not even what Tekken is all about. I don't know if I can bring myself to even play it it is so ridiculous. The controls are all gimpy and the entire thing feels thrown together. Thanks namco for making me hate Tekken, which I have loved since the first one. I can't believe it but I'm glad I didn't buy this one, I've bought all the Tekkens with the exception of Tekken tag but this one might be strictly a renter.

yeah im not big on the sc mode either but i kinda found a solution to my problem i had to delete my gamertag and delete my tekken save file and then recover my gamertag superlame