PDA

View Full Version : alisa go fu_k yaself

Havince
11-01-2009, 10:15 PM
how do you beat her ? shes a fuc_ing sl@g impossible

DarthSoth
11-01-2009, 10:41 PM
I am at the same exact place [ and sentiment] as you are right now. WTF game? I have had little to no trouble with entire scenario campaign, then all of a sudden you have to fight Alisa and she is super cheap bitch from hell. I've spent about the last hour getting my ass handed to me by her. I had one match that I had her with a sliver of health left and the rest have all been no contest.

What a way to completely ruin an otherwise good experience with the game. Christ sakes here, if I wanted to play the game this way I would have turned the difficulty up. Total bullshit.

I think my favorite part is either when she pulls her super cheap unblockable continuous punch fit, or the always pleasant repetition of duel chainsaw blades that trap you against a wall. They are both just so much fun that I can't quite decide which is better.

Havince
11-01-2009, 10:49 PM
shes a fuck1ng nobhead and i ended up loosing my rag with her, sh1ttest boss iv ever faced and iv played and finished streetfighter 4 and dead or alive 4. seth and that green cow dont even compare to this sl_t

shiizy
11-01-2009, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the spoil.

sirmix69
11-02-2009, 12:47 AM
Ya, thanks for the Spoiler Alert Dumbass. Would a Mod Please Delete this thread?

Veritas34
11-02-2009, 02:04 AM
u need to stay away from here until she attacks . block or dodge and then attack her then. took me 20 trys but i finished it .

Ruthless Remix
11-02-2009, 12:26 PM
I tried 20 times and still can't do the slag!

@ the people whinging about spoiler's. Don't click the thread if you don't wanna see.

Havince
11-02-2009, 04:50 PM
agreed use your eyes

CLB Left 4 Dead
11-02-2009, 05:15 PM
she charges you sidestep bang bang bang Hwaoarang comes in with a triple kick, rinse and repeat, if she hovers and lays back run up to her to stop her from healing.
I played the campaign on easy and beat her first time.

DarthSoth
11-03-2009, 04:55 PM
I finally beat her last night. On my second try, so maybe the game felt sorry for me, I don't know. Didn't have a problem with anything before or after her so I don't know what the hell the issue was with this chick.

Well that and the fact that you can actually pull a lot more of the moves off and you know, block when you use the D-pad helped a LOT. Thanks for that little tip I saw on another thread.

Molloy2006
11-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Just use lars up and a spinning kick move, it pretty much works as an infinite combo in senerio mode, as long as the enemy doesnt hit a wall. I havent had a problem with any of the bosses using it.

Redskinsfan26
11-03-2009, 11:44 PM
Lol, beat her on my first try with Law. I saw that there was a power up and it helped a lot.

CaptainSpanner
11-04-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm stuck on her now. Using a Lars juggle that i made gets her right down and then she goes mental and kicks my head in.

xxm1llertimexx
11-04-2009, 12:57 AM
hopefully im not the only moron out there!!!!....i was stuck on her last night so i upgraded a character and used it in the smc....and i beat her with no problem on the first try.....ive been playing the whole campaign mode without a upgraded character until now!!!!....life is alot easier now!!!!

Zukin-Man
11-04-2009, 01:28 AM
hopefully im not the only moron out there!!!!....i was stuck on her last night so i upgraded a character and used it in the smc....and i beat her with no problem on the first try.....ive been playing the whole campaign mode without a upgraded character until now!!!!....life is alot easier now!!!!

Well, look at it this way: You know you got as far as you did on your own skill.

smokestacker
11-04-2009, 06:17 AM
I have nothing to contribute I just love the title of this thread, lol. Also thanks for not putting spoiler alerts so the usual forum turds can do their important job of policing threads. They would have you believe that they are hopelessly distraught and upset about having their story spoiled yet they are only happy when they have something to complain about.

I CR0W I
11-04-2009, 11:11 AM
I have nothing to contribute I just love the title of this thread, lol.

Agreed. Thread title and first post had me in stitches for some reason, think it's a combination of me running on 3hrs sleep and being a fellow englishman.

Emo185
11-04-2009, 01:06 PM
TBH i didnt find Alisa that hard, its Jin later that you should really be worrying about...espically when he does his combos (keeps you in air for awhile). - as soon as your in a corner your as good as dead.

Havince
11-04-2009, 06:21 PM
glad you liked the post. anyway i beat her using...............her, lol play as alisa and its easy oh and for you tards out there

SPOILER ALERTTTTTTTTTTTT

you have to fight the wh0re again and shes worse, oh and then Jin AGAIN and hes EVEN WORSE

TakahashiDemon
11-04-2009, 10:58 PM
I found her easy, defeat the big guys if you need health, just remind she regenerates her health back, use the yellow drinks, they help loads.

neomax1986
11-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Would help if you gained better items, when i fought her i had all grade B an above items, was very easy i must say.

The Ultrafiend
11-05-2009, 09:05 PM
I knocked off like 60% of her health by keeping the two big guys alive and letting the three of them crowd me.

They always blocked Lars' circle kick and X, X, X combo, she never did. Idiot girl.

I think the CPU forgets to block when there's more than two of them attacking you.

CoregBlue1
11-05-2009, 11:17 PM
I played the whole SC mode with Asuka and Alisa wasn´t that hard, i beat her the 2nd try.

You have to do it like TakahashiDemon mentioned it earlier, kill the big guys and grab the chicken or, like i did, smash the shit out of her so she cant move, she was like nailed on the wall. ^^

wrk13s
11-09-2009, 06:21 AM
yeah she is hard man, half through a killer combo with lili, the cow sidesteps me by the time lili stops the combo alise is all over my hot short short ass beat the shit out of me up against the wall.