PDA

View Full Version : Anybody watching Nba all star activities???

Cause
02-18-2007, 01:38 AM
Is anybody exciting to watch the nba all star activities. This is my favorite all star game of all the sports. GO DWIGHT HOWARD :)

Shaaady Souljah
02-18-2007, 04:12 AM
yeah. i was just goin to post on this... did you see the dunk contest? and the 3-point. both were pretty good this year.

my highlight of the night: the little man's dunk in the first round of the dunk contest. CRAZY!!! he can jump twice as high as he is tall!!!

Grim Reeper
02-18-2007, 04:22 AM
Dwight Howard got robbed, that sticker dunk was an easy 10. The judges must have overlooked the sticker on the top of the backboard.

Shaaady Souljah
02-18-2007, 04:28 AM
that sticker dunk was great. i did not see it first time live either... then the camera showed it. that was impressive to dunk while stickin it up there AND it was so high too. (12 1/2 ft. or somethin!)

Cause
02-18-2007, 05:21 AM
Dwight Howard got robbed, that sticker dunk was an easy 10. The judges must have overlooked the sticker on the top of the backboard.
i agree completly. I was very mad at that. I can't belive dirk missed all those shots

PerpetualHeaven
02-19-2007, 12:27 AM
yeah. i was just goin to post on this... did you see the dunk contest? and the 3-point. both were pretty good this year.

my highlight of the night: the little man's dunk in the first round of the dunk contest. CRAZY!!! he can jump twice as high as he is tall!!!

What? You thought the dunk contest was good? It was horrible. This was by far the worst dunk contest i've ever seen in a long time. I think the rules and amount of dunkers in it.. wow. It's going downhill.

I mean I want them to change that age limit thing. Bring back J-rich, Desmond Mason, Ricky Davis, etc. There are a lot of guys who want to dunk. On top of all that, Where the hell was James White? What's a dunk contest without james white? Nothing. He wasn't there and he would have made this dunk contest huge. And dwight got jipped. That sticker dunk was amazing. He asked for the rim to be raised because he's 360'd a 12 foot net before.

As for everything else it was pretty good. I loved the bavetta barkley race.

DaKing240
02-19-2007, 01:15 AM
I love how the Heat swept every event they were in...

Shaaady Souljah
02-19-2007, 03:46 AM
i said the dunk and 3-point were "pretty good", which they were in comparison to recent years. it is always youngins, instead of who the people really wanna see for dunk. and i thought it was pretty good considering...

also, Kevin Garnett: 4 Minutes, 3 Points, 3 Boards, 2 Assists, 1 Steal, 1 Block. in just 4 minutes! everyone else has played at least 9 minutes... he better play a lot more in the 4th quarter. (it is the end of the 3rd right now) that is bullllllllllllshiiiittttt...