PDA

View Full Version : Last boss help

Danake
02-18-2007, 03:32 AM
Anyone have any idea how to get to wang, I cant even figure out how to get in the building :(

djphatic
02-18-2007, 11:42 AM
if i remember right, you have to enter the building from the bottom (ground floor) which is easily accessable and on there is a lift which takes you higher up the building and you have to work your up several floors before you get to the top.

Danake
02-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Nope that was a different boss, i actually found it out randomly last night. You need to climb the building next to it, i forget what its called but it had a blue sign. At the top of that jump on the main buildings ledge and jump up. Now you can either keep going untill you cant go any higher, then jump to the back of the building and destroy these security looking panels which will lock the doors which seemed to make a lot less guard spawns. Or when jumping up when you come to the first "inlett" jump in and walk to the front of the buildiing where thiers an enterence. There will be a big room and just jump up the side to the second story and jump on the big orange cylenders and then through the small hole in the middle of the room. Then just target wang and fire away, the guards around him spawn like crazy but if you have rockets it should be easy.

djphatic
02-18-2007, 04:55 PM
oh yeah, my mistake. I wasnt totally sure it was that one, the boss I was talking about is located in the building near to wangs.

McDan1el
02-18-2007, 08:41 PM
once you know how you can easily run past everyone from the bottom floor and just run up - theres a few stair wells that require you to jump to get to, but it only takes a minute or 2 to get to him

WyldthingUK
02-20-2007, 04:16 PM
When trying to get Wang be careful as the side entrances on the ground floor can get sealed by blast doors if you kill any guards outside. If this happens climb around half-way up the building and there is an inset balcony area with an entrance. Once you are here just keep running up and up. When you get to a room with big hanging cylinders you can jump through the hole in the middle but an easier way is on one side there is a high staircase you can get to from one of the cylinders. Keep going up and up and then use a rocket launcher etc. to kill Wang.

If running in from the bottom just keep running up. Don't bother killing guards as you just lose energy and they respawn. If you run fast enough they hardly hit you.