PDA

View Full Version : Ways to get rank S equipment?

Absolutionz
11-02-2009, 03:59 AM
I can't even beat Kigan Island on Medium with the equipment I have now. There's way too many of them, and my health goes down way too fast, and I'm not powerful enough. It takes forever to kill these stupid ass ninjas. What's the easiest/best way to farm rank S equipment?

Zukin-Man
11-02-2009, 10:53 AM
I usually hang out at Nightmare Train or G Science and Technology, Research Building 3 (the G Corp icon east of the Arena) when I want to farm items. Play them on Hard for better quality items.

Bergy3
11-03-2009, 06:10 AM
I can't even beat Kigan Island on Medium with the equipment I have now. There's way too many of them, and my health goes down way too fast, and I'm not powerful enough. It takes forever to kill these stupid ass ninjas. What's the easiest/best way to farm rank S equipment?
Play on medium and collect some goodies. When you have finished the story in scenario campaign you will be prompted to choose a difficulty. This is where the farming begins: you must play on hard to get the best drops.

Items awarded go to the character that killed the enemy, doesn't matter who collects it. With this in mind you might want to ensure that your AI partner isn't hogging the treasure drops.

Best places to farm so far are Roger Jr. (I found an S ranked item for 92% attack on the Roger Jr. stage.)and Mokujin stages. Both of these are hidden stages.

Absolutionz
11-03-2009, 07:02 AM
Play on medium and collect some goodies. When you have finished the story in scenario campaign you will be prompted to choose a difficulty. This is where the farming begins: you must play on hard to get the best drops.

Items awarded go to the character that killed the enemy, doesn't matter who collects it. With this in mind you might want to ensure that your AI partner isn't hogging the treasure drops.

Best places to farm so far are Roger Jr. (I found an S ranked item for 92% attack on the Roger Jr. stage.)and Mokujin stages. Both of these are hidden stages.

The Roger Jr. mission your talking about is the one with bears and kangaroos right? And it's like one path no turns or anything really, and there's sheep in parts?

thedj
11-03-2009, 09:07 AM
How do you change the difficulty setting on sencario campaign mode?

Zukin-Man
11-03-2009, 09:37 AM
After you beat SC Mode once, you'll start getting the option to play on either Medium or Hard.

Hecko X
11-03-2009, 04:06 PM
Funny no one mentioned the most important tip: Be sure to equip an item on both Lars and Alisa that boosts item drop rate.

Bergy3
11-03-2009, 06:18 PM
The Roger Jr. mission your talking about is the one with bears and kangaroos right? And it's like one path no turns or anything really, and there's sheep in parts?

No, that is the Kuma stage, you can uncover the Roger Jr. stage by taking the right hand split on Christie's level. Roger Jr's level is really short and I ran it several times farming for the best equipment.

Until the Co-op scenario mode is patched we will have to resort to these farming techniques. Once we are allowed to play together you can hang back and let a more experienced player carry you through a super difficult section like the nightmare train...I must have played for +5 hours of farming to get the gear and beat that one.

Absolutionz
11-03-2009, 06:37 PM
No, that is the Kuma stage, you can uncover the Roger Jr. stage by taking the right hand split on Christie's level. Roger Jr's level is really short and I ran it several times farming for the best equipment.

Until the Co-op scenario mode is patched we will have to resort to these farming techniques. Once we are allowed to play together you can hang back and let a more experienced player carry you through a super difficult section like the nightmare train...I must have played for +5 hours of farming to get the gear and beat that one.

I believe I already did that..Is that where you fight those line dancers? I'm pretty sure I already have a Roger Jr. level. Anyways, thanks.

EDIT: If the Roger Jr. level your talking abut is called Biotech Research Station Ruins I already have it and I'll start farming there.

Agent JFG
11-03-2009, 06:42 PM

No, you're wrong. Kuma's level only has the little bears. The one with bears and Kangaroos is Roger Jr's level.

CoregBlue1
11-03-2009, 09:00 PM
I set the difficulty on normal where i had the choice, if i would change it in the main menu again on hard its the same isnīt it?

And its nowere mentioned how i get to the roger level, I saw it here the first time.^^

Bergy3
11-04-2009, 01:42 AM
You are correct about the difficulty. The setting in the options menu is for all other modes except for scenario campaign. SC mode has a standard difficulty until you clear all but the hidden levels, then it prompts you to choose medium or hard every time you change characters.

Thanks for clearing that up fellas, I must have misread the post when I replied.
Kuma lvl = bears only
Roger Jr. lvl = bears AND kangaroos

CLB Left 4 Dead
11-04-2009, 05:05 PM
i did it without s rank items but it did take a few goes to reach yoshimitsu but i think it saves it from their so u can fight him straight away if u lose

you can get s rank items from practicing on kigan island even if u die