PDA

View Full Version : What a hunk of crap.

zebatov
02-18-2007, 04:43 AM
So after weeks of postponing, I finally have to send my Xbox away for repairs. "Why?", you ask? Simple. I was playing with my LE Lost Planet online and my friend invited me to play Gears. So I hit the eject button and before my very own eyes I see that the disc is still spinning as the tray is ejecting. Now my incredibly shiny and perfect disc is not so shiny and perfect anymore! Before it was just making grinding sounds like it was eating my discs but nothing seemed to be happening to them. Now this. Next it'll fire out of there so fast that it'll chop my friggin' arm off! I've done nothing to this system to make it do such things and there is no reason for it to be happening. I'd really love to read an explanation from Microsoft as to why this could be happening to such a new system. And especially because I bought mine only 10 months ago, after they said all the issues had been delt with.

Bill Gates: You're a bastard, and you deserved that pie in your face.

Scott
02-18-2007, 07:17 PM
if you dont like the 360. there is only one solution for you.
Go die, or buy a PS3. they are both the same

Djen
02-18-2007, 07:26 PM
Try and get a deposit and get the updated 360 later in the month.

Disabled Gamer
02-18-2007, 07:29 PM
i agree but i think most of the ones ppl are having probs with is.. either they are playing them way too long or haven't enough air flowing in.. i have mine on top of a small dvd player where is sitting up about 6inches from the table..plus i have a small fan in front of it and haven't had any probs yet..an i play it for 3 to 4 hrs at a time..sometimes longer on good games.. plus i got it at launch night so its been thru some gaming hrs..but if your sick an tired of your x360 jsut sell it and buy a ps3..

Djen
02-18-2007, 07:35 PM
Or a Wii...... Alright i'll get my coat.

PerpetualHeaven
02-18-2007, 10:01 PM
Man I hope the new 360 fixes this problem where if you move your console your CDs are trashed. That's just a very bad problem. It seems like the DVD drive has been causing a lot of problems for a lot of people.

Easy loyal zombie.

zebatov
02-19-2007, 03:35 PM

Wtf. Did I once say "I don't like 360" or any variant of, in there? Uh. No. And no. Dying and buying a PS3 are completely different, both by definition, and logistics. The latter of which, you quite obviously have none of.

Man I hope the new 360 fixes this problem where if you move your console your CDs are trashed. That's just a very bad problem. It seems like the DVD drive has been causing a lot of problems for a lot of people.

Me too. Even though I won't be getting one unless I can get the deposit. :(

Try and get a deposit and get the updated 360 later in the month.

Thanks man. I've already got the box to repair it, but I guess I could call them and ask about it.

Im a Manatee
02-19-2007, 06:29 PM
Please, don't thrash good old billy. This has nothing to do with him.