PDA

View Full Version : Devil jin train level annoying!!!!!!!!!!

AceSouthall
11-02-2009, 03:24 PM
This level is really pissing me off, I cant get past the start bit they are bollocks aaaaaaah. I am Steve Fox just spamming punches! They block everything.......Its gay you cant do low attacks or jump =/

Zukin-Man
11-02-2009, 03:52 PM
Use wide, sweeping attacks that cause knockdown. That way, any demons you knock down will hit other demons behind him and so on.

I personally spammed the crap out of :dup:+:bbut: for Christie, and switched between :bbut: and :dright:+:bbut:,:bbut: for Alisa. Obviously, your attacks will vary depending on who you use.

henryJSB
11-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Seriously is this level designed to be unbeatable? I'm even playing it on medium and it seems impossible. It's just relentless, even with long health bars etc. You are eventually left by yourself and cornered by about 6 of those annoying beast things.

AceSouthall
11-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Exactly, Alisa dies before you and then you get attacked by all of them !!

Co op is ment to be out soon so that will be helpful

BronzePanic
11-02-2009, 07:45 PM
just do the level with custumize items focused on item drop.. the items they drop will be class A or B.. equip these to give urself a chance.. particularly good ones are thunder and fire as they get stunned..

ponypo2001
11-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Fact 1 : This is 2 posts the original poster has made about the same thing.
Fact 2 : This level is nigh on impossible with shitty gear.
Fact 3 : This level is actually very easy with rank A/S gear that boosts health,attack,defense and something like fire element.

Don't piss yourself off constantly failing.Grind out some of the other levels like Kigan island for better gear.Yes it's an annoying level but it is nowhere near impossible.

Also,spamming punches with Steve isn't going to beat that level unless you have a godly Alisa to tank for you.

henryJSB
11-03-2009, 12:39 AM
I need some S gear it seems. Thanks for the tip ponypo, even if it was kind of condescending.

ponypo2001
11-03-2009, 02:20 AM
I need some S gear it seems. Thanks for the tip ponypo, even if it was kind of condescending.

When you see 20 posts a day about the same thing,it kinda irks me (and I know I'm not the only one).To make 2 posts the same day about the same thing is taking the biscuit,the tea and the packet of crisps.

Mizugetsu
11-03-2009, 02:55 AM
thanks to another thread i had to make sure my customisation was right seems that i had left 2 pieces of equipment with the same bonus on and the lower one took precendence

henryJSB
11-03-2009, 02:17 PM
When you see 20 posts a day about the same thing,it kinda irks me (and I know I'm not the only one).To make 2 posts the same day about the same thing is taking the biscuit,the tea and the packet of crisps.

I understand.

EDIT:

Finally completed this with some nice S rank equipment and a well placed gatling gun shot that flew Devil Jin off the train. Very satisfying.

Raider
11-03-2009, 10:44 PM
I used Devil Jin and stood by the gattling gun blasting them with my laser attack. The boss is still very hard though. No getting around that.

Absolutionz
11-03-2009, 11:09 PM
I used Devil Jin and stood by the gattling gun blasting them with my laser attack. The boss is still very hard though. No getting around that.

Exactly what I did. Took about 10 tries though, but when I finally did it Jin came running into the middle and I blasted him off the train with the gatling gun.

Painkiller Q8
11-04-2009, 05:40 AM
shoot him up until he fall down on the train road !

AceSouthall
11-04-2009, 11:27 AM

How the hell do you expect me to use devil jin if i havent even completed the mission, cos finishing that mission unlocks devil jin!

Zukin-Man
11-04-2009, 12:13 PM
He probably picked Devil Jin as his unlocked character to choose. In that case, following his advice may prove significantly harder.

Emo185
11-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Took me awhile to do it but finally did....tbh its easier if you customize your characters and put high attack, high health and electrical attack on, not to mention more pickups (etc)....as on nightmare train level you can get some cool A and S Rank items that then make that level easy (such as 100% attack (S Rank item)) or HP boost of 332 for Alisa.

The Extreme Icon
11-04-2009, 05:08 PM
How do you use Devil Jins Laser Eye attack?

Absolutionz
11-04-2009, 05:10 PM
X+Y at the same time.

The Extreme Icon
11-04-2009, 05:30 PM
X+Y at the same time.

Thanks I'm going to try this stupid Level later.

Evo Kazz
11-05-2009, 06:40 PM
How do you put items on Alisa? I didnt even know you could lmao, and I finished scenario.

The Ultrafiend
11-05-2009, 07:33 PM
I understand.

EDIT:

Finally completed this with some nice S rank equipment and a well placed gatling gun shot that flew Devil Jin off the train. Very satisfying.

This.

But as for GETTING to Jin, here's what I figured out.

Keys to beating Nightmare Train:
-S/A RANK EQUIPMENT. You are gonna want some serious health upgrades for both characters as well as a good elemental attack booster. I got some wicked trousers from Roger's level that boosted Fire at 90% damage.

-Stay at one end of the train. It's that much more difficult if you're fighting the centre ground and the waves are coming in from both sides. As soon as the level starts and the first two gargoyles hit the train, charge them & knock at least one of them down. You'll want to occupy the north end, chiefly for the gatling gun.

-Stay close to Alisa. Try and fight who she's fighting. If you leave her alone, she'll die and quickly.

-Most important of all, be quick. If you can't wipe out each wave as they come, you won't have a chance in hell.