PDA

View Full Version : Stuck @ Temple in Haven

osakamitsu
11-02-2009, 04:43 PM
I've searched the temple. I seem to be stuck at a locked door. I picked up a key from a chest down in the chambers but it is nowhere to be found in my inventory. Any suggestions??

DrCool
11-03-2009, 12:29 AM
Hey man do you mind waiting until the release date before asking for help with the game?

osakamitsu
11-03-2009, 01:25 AM
yes I do mind. I have the game im sorry your crying that you dont have it. Why should I have to wait? I have my legit copy unlike a lot of people and I am here to discuss it. You dont have read these topics you know. move on.

Twilight Now
11-03-2009, 02:11 AM
Being rude and snarky like that will guarantee nobody will want to help you. Go to the official DA forum and be with your fellow DA-playing bretheren.

DrCool
11-03-2009, 03:13 AM
:whs Exactly! Even if you do have your "legit" copy already, most people aren't going to have it yet so either wait until the general population has it, or go to some other exclusive Dragon Age forum to discuss this with others who have it.

osakamitsu
11-03-2009, 03:19 AM
telling me not to talk about the game until the release date is rude. to me it has been released. Im not trying to be rude and "snarky". But what harm is it to people if I do talk about it? If you dont want to read the post... then dont. If you dont want to help me then dont. But by telling me I wont get any help cause no one has the game is just stupid. A LOT of people have this game. You act like they dont come to this forum or something just cause you guys dont have the game.

yawn... flame away....

Twilight Now
11-03-2009, 03:55 AM
Notice nobody has come to help you. Know why?

Hint: not everyone has the game like you do!! And "A LOT of people have this game"? Yeah, haha. They obviously don't post here just yet.

Like I said, DA forums are your best bet.

YAWN FLAME AWAY

mattcrossUNC
11-03-2009, 06:07 AM
^Jeez, was it necessary to sarcastically post a response to the OP just to prove a rather bad point? Calm down, you're not exactly fostering a welcome community. And I refuse to believe that the OP is the only person who visits this website that got the game early, so he was just trying to get a little help...it isn't like he posted spoilers or anything. Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

osakamitsu
11-03-2009, 12:20 PM
^Jeez, was it necessary to sarcastically post a response to the OP just to prove a rather bad point? Calm down, you're not exactly fostering a welcome community. And I refuse to believe that the OP is the only person who visits this website that got the game early, so he was just trying to get a little help...it isn't like he posted spoilers or anything. Let's all take a deep breath and relax.

Thank you.

Why wouldnt they come here? And maybe the people that are here who do have the game are not as far as me. Im like 10+ hours into the game. So maybe that is another reason no one has helped... because maybe they dont know because they havent got that far yet.