PDA

View Full Version : Replays

CaptainSpanner
11-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Hey, just ruined some poor guy on ranked and saved the replay. Yes, i know how to view it, i was just wondering can you have more than one replay at a time? My friend had a replay of himself getting destroyed as he thought it was good and now he has a different one up. If you can have more than one,how many can you have?

CaptainSpanner
11-09-2009, 01:54 AM
Sorry for the double post, ut just to let you guys/girls know, i have 4 re-plays and a friend of mine told me that in Tekken 5 on the PS3, he had 19 saved. Is it the same with Tekken 6.

Post how many re-plays you have so that we can get a rough idea.

beamer 617
11-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Sorry for the double post, ut just to let you guys/girls know, i have 4 re-plays and a friend of mine told me that in Tekken 5 on the PS3, he had 19 saved. Is it the same with Tekken 6.

Post how many re-plays you have so that we can get a rough idea.

I thought I saw something about 99.

I have about 13 saved. I look at the highest character rank for the character I want to learn and download the replays of the top players to get tips.

Superbad325
11-09-2009, 05:27 AM
I thought I saw something about 99.

I have about 13 saved. I look at the highest character rank for the character I want to learn and download the replays of the top players to get tips.

Good on ya mate

CaptainSpanner
11-09-2009, 11:54 PM
Good on ya mate

I just had 14, then deleted the ones of my friends. I now have 6 of myself, 'Perfecting and K.O.ing' my way past all the button bashers and spammers.

EDIT: Dont quite know why i quoted you mate?