PDA

View Full Version : help

KindCandy
02-18-2007, 02:52 PM
hi friends
i was thinking about what car should i buy at the start is there any Good car than others To start with? or any car will be ok?
any walk through?:)

Creech
02-18-2007, 03:06 PM
The top of the line E-Class (Ferrari 355 F1 GTS) will let you win all the race events on Platinum, so you might save up for that one. You can beat the game on Silver with the starting car, so no need to switch right away unless you are passionate about not repeating any races.

A good approach would be to do all the races on Silver (or Bronze if that works better for you) progressing through towards the end. Pretty quick that way if you choose the difficulty level that makes it so that you never lose. The money adds up somewhat slower at the lower difficulty levels, but once you have enough for the Ferrari (130k) buy that and start over at platinum.

The kudo oriented events are another story, I have not beaten many of them on Platinum. However, the boards here suggest using the Ruf Concept Super car, which unlocks after getting a high enough rank, and as I recall runs around 1.5 mil.

Best of luck and let me know if you have further questions.

KindCandy
02-18-2007, 05:38 PM
thanks bro. yeah i bought Ferrari 355 F1 GTS now and i am in rank 9 yet
i guess rank 5 achievement will be the second achievementi will get and i think its not that hard 1000 G-pts.
but few races are so hard to finish on Platinum
thanks for the help thanks a lot

Creech
02-18-2007, 06:48 PM
Take it one race at a time. It can be frustrating, but just do the same track over and over until you get the Platinum. If you hit a wall, restart right away, don't wait to lose the race. Sticking with the one car helps, you will become very familiar with its braking and sliding, so then it becomes a matter of memorizing the track and getting in front.

KindCandy
02-19-2007, 04:18 PM
ya i am taking Platinum in all i had money so i brought ferrari F50 and its hell bad in handling cant win races with that i was thinking to sell it and get a new car. i am in rank 8 at the moment and when Ruf super car gona be unlocked ? what car should i buy under 130'000'000 ?
thanks in advance