PDA

View Full Version : how do i recieve the ring from the character build

seahn
11-03-2009, 05:28 AM
so i did all that stuff a while ago, i built my character, then uploaded it, didn't realize at the time, but there is an offer that gives you a ring that give you +1 on every ability or something

my question was, how do i redeem it. the email took me to the Bioware site, but i couldn't find the answer, only the offer it self

christiansteele
11-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Should go to Download Content, and press the Y button if it's for the 360. and type in the code. That's only if you pre-ordered it through gamestop. I did, and I got 1200 ms points worth +2 extra worth of downloads. :D So I'm a happy camper. Hehehe

seahn
11-03-2009, 11:10 PM
Should go to Download Content, and press the Y button if it's for the 360. and type in the code. That's only if you pre-ordered it through gamestop. I did, and I got 1200 ms points worth +2 extra worth of downloads. :D So I'm a happy camper. Hehehe

yep, thanks...

would have gotten back on to comment, but i was busy with the game

yeah i was expecting the 560 DLC for free, not the 1200 DLC (just the redeemable DLC slip inside, i didn't preorder), i was very happy, and then of coarse the ring, and then the mass effect 2 armor