PDA

View Full Version : How to beat jin in arcade?

thedj
11-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Does anyone know how to beat jin in the arcade mode? I cant beat him, I usally play as law..

Zukin-Man
11-03-2009, 09:46 AM
Practice.

I know it's probably not the answer you're looking for, but in basic Arcade Mode, there's really no way to dance around it. The best I can tell you is practice your character's moves, and if necessary, lower the difficulty and drop the number of rounds to 1.

Devilot
11-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Practice is a good idea. Jin isnt that hard even with his instant rage mode. You should worry more about Azazel, because he is a cheap bitch.

Agent JFG
11-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Practice is a good idea. Jin isnt that hard even with his instant rage mode. You should worry more about Azazel, because he is a cheap bitch.
Agreed. While I don't know for sure, asking for help on Jin probably means you gave up too easily. Don't rely on the forums too much when something slightly difficult presents itself. Just keep playing and you'll win. Try different approaches and it will be easy.

CaptainSpanner
11-03-2009, 10:24 PM
Practice with a character that you are good with.

Or just spam Jack-6's :dright:,:dright:,:bbut:. Thats if you want to be cheap of course and when Azazel kcks your arse, Change character.

Urban Myth
11-04-2009, 10:39 AM
I found the arcade in general to be hard as hell. Setting the rounds to 1 is definitely a must. Then as stated, practice one character till you pretty must mastered them. It's important to know their heavy attacks are and which ones you can pull off quickly. Every character has a charge attack that usually nets really high damage. Hit the practice arena, study the moves, and master them.

I sort of ended up mastering Lili. I used her in some ghost battles and just got comfortable with her style. When I tried arcade, i hit jin and got my a55 handed to me several times. Thats when I noticed I needed to get better with her. an hour an a half in the practice arena and boom. Jin couldn't touch me.

Another huge TIP I'd like to pass along to everyone who is not an expert is to go to the settings and set up your controller. By default, only the buttons, sticks and D-pad are set up. You can change these as well as, set up the R/L Bumpers & Triggers. I highly recommend doing this. Pay note to your favorite characters combos etc. It will greatly help your success. I promise.

CLB Left 4 Dead
11-04-2009, 05:03 PM
dont practice go on easy and spam like u should be able to do against azazel

thedj
11-04-2009, 10:34 PM
how do you set the rounds to 1? when i went on arcade mode it just started.. didnt let me change any settings..?

The Extreme Icon
11-04-2009, 10:47 PM
how do you set the rounds to 1? when i went on arcade mode it just started.. didnt let me change any settings..?

Errr on options?