PDA

View Full Version : So is this game . . . .

mrtrick92
11-03-2009, 08:05 PM
worth getting on the console?

from reading around this forum i take it that some people own the game on the 360 and after watching the video review off gt.com i think the console version looks clunky compared to the PC.

So im wondering if the game is still good on the 360? thanks :)

MacPhisto
11-03-2009, 08:26 PM
From what I've read so far, reviewers have said that deep RPGs like this will always play best on a PC. That being said though, Bioware did a good job with the controller interface so the combat doesn't feel awkward or clumsy on a console. So the game is still great for the 360, esp. if you want the achievements and aren't a total hardcore graphics junkie.

Goo_Back
11-03-2009, 10:01 PM
It takes a little to get used to, but it's not bad by any means.

Uppercut
11-03-2009, 10:34 PM
I have about 20 hours played on this on the 360 now and im loving every minute of it,
i tried the pc version today just to see if my pc would run it and i can
see that it technically it is the superior version, but i prefer just sitting
back in my couch and enjoying the 360 version for now, i might buy the pc
version after ive played through the 360 one atleast once though.

wizzlestick
11-04-2009, 12:31 AM
After playing on both PC and 360 I will definitely say running on a high end pc will almost always result in a superior graphic experience, though the difference is easily bareable especially when considering as other posters said getting to relax on the couch with perhaps HD and nice sound setup; That can add a new level of depth right there that for me outweighs the loss in pure graphic experience (which I am usually a whore for).

With all this in mind and me tending to prefer playing games on PC; the control system for the 360 actually ended up feeling more intuitive and I found myself performing the same tasks faster on it than using the PC, which is ironic since you technically have so much more control using a mouse/keyboard.

Anyway, I digress.. Been a good time so far. It's kind of a Neverwinter Nights style of game if any have played those.