PDA

View Full Version : Warden's Keep Level Req?

lordskorrkeeper
11-04-2009, 01:54 AM
When should this DLC be attempted? I have access to it 4-5 hours in once at the camp.

SpinelesS
11-04-2009, 02:36 AM
How did you get the warden's keep DLC? I cant find it on live

lordskorrkeeper
11-04-2009, 03:02 AM
found it by going to main menu (dragon age menu) selecting Download Content and downloading it there, also there is an option to download it when you meet the quest giver, I found out I was high enough lvl to play once I made it to the quest giver aswell. like lvl 5-7 or something like that, must scale to your lvl maybe?

Sporty Flea
11-04-2009, 03:44 AM
found it by going to main menu (dragon age menu) selecting Download Content and downloading it there, also there is an option to download it when you meet the quest giver, I found out I was high enough lvl to play once I made it to the quest giver aswell. like lvl 5-7 or something like that, must scale to your lvl maybe?

It does scale, fyi

SpinelesS
11-04-2009, 04:21 AM

My Download content list was completely empty. It now has the info for all the downloaded codes on it, but there isnt anything there for me to purchase :(

Heres hoping Ill run into the quest giver...

Sporty Flea
11-04-2009, 04:37 AM
My Download content list was completely empty. It now has the info for all the downloaded codes on it, but there isnt anything there for me to purchase :(

Heres hoping Ill run into the quest giver...

He is at your campsite...really easy to find.

StephenJ360
11-04-2009, 04:48 AM
What campsite are ya'll talking about? I just got to Lothering after leaving Flemeth's hut, and I haven't came across it yet. By the way, is it just me, or is this game totally badass?

Sporty Flea
11-04-2009, 05:38 AM
What campsite are ya'll talking about? I just got to Lothering after leaving Flemeth's hut, and I haven't came across it yet. By the way, is it just me, or is this game totally badass?

Haha well if you haven't found it yet...Maybe you should keep playing?

Mars Renegade
11-04-2009, 07:05 AM
I completed the Warden's Keep as soon as it was available (I was around lvl 7 at the time). It wasn't overly difficult, but make sure you have plenty of healing items, some of the enemies can lay some serious hurt on.