PDA

View Full Version : Blood dragon armor?

A Satyr
11-04-2009, 04:56 AM
So my friend has the Armor but it didnt have the gloves boots or helmet, where do you find these?

DENAz666
11-04-2009, 05:06 AM
Boots you should have from the start, they'll be equipped. The helmet you get later in the game

Rolyatkcinmai
11-04-2009, 05:08 AM
Boots you should have from the start, they'll be equipped.

Are you sure? I haven't found the boots yet. The only piece I started with was the chest piece.

DENAz666
11-04-2009, 05:11 AM
Are you just reffering to the Blood dragon armour(sorry i thought you meant the other DLC that came with the game)? If so, then that is only a chest piece, nothing else :)

A Satyr
11-04-2009, 05:12 AM
Yep no boots here either, maybe just a dwarf noble thing?

Edit for above post: that cant be, the video on the market shows a full suit...

DENAz666
11-04-2009, 05:16 AM
Really? Were they actually blood dragon boots? or could it have been other boots and gloves?

UNLESS...

I know with some of the DLC, you don't actually get it until a later point in the game (i think after the first major battle). Like the Helmet i got with the pre-order isn't available until i meet someone in a camp, so maybe the rest of the dragon armour is the same? (although i've definately had the chest piece from the beginning)

th3warr1or
11-04-2009, 05:26 AM
Same I have the chestpiece from the beginning.

SpinelesS
11-04-2009, 05:32 AM
From the Downloadable content info:

You'll receive one piece immediately. The other parts are available from Bodahn in the party camp.

Same deal for the 3 collectors edition items

Sporty Flea
11-04-2009, 05:41 AM
Guys, the pieces are in the game. You just have to find them.

With the code, you get the chest piece, the rest you have to find/buy.

Mars Renegade
11-04-2009, 07:03 AM
The gloves and boots can be found on Bodahn, the dwarf vendor that appears at your campsite. I picked up both pieces, which I believe were about 2 gold 50ish silver a piece.

DENAz666
11-05-2009, 01:39 AM
Yeah i'd read you got them from Bodahn, but i had no idea where he was! Found him last night though, and he had all my items. I also noticed, if you buy one of your DLC items from him he'll also restock it, so if you lose it then you can just buy it again

wizzlestick
11-05-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd like to add the outfit looks sexy

Infomouse
11-05-2009, 12:23 PM
Does anybody know if the blood dragon armor is the best in the game?

fonzycore
11-05-2009, 12:28 PM

Pure speculation would have me answer no due to the fact that it is preorder downloadable content that you don't really have to work for. Where would the fun in that be? I think if anything its just a good starter set and really cool looking, not to mention an incentive to buy mass effect 2.

TheDeadspace
11-05-2009, 01:12 PM

I'd imagine not. It's probably something similar to the Halo armour/Energy Sword DLC in Fable 2. It's not bad right at the start of the game, but eclipsed later on by better drops.

Neophoenix78
11-06-2009, 04:51 AM
Good luck wearing the armor in the beginning of the game. In my Warrior playthrough it requires 38 strength to wear. I'm wearing the full suit at lvl 11. It has a set bonus so I bought everything. I'll keep it till I get a better suit and then give the Blood to Alastair. So no its not like the Fable 2 DLC because even at the beginning of the game they are sup-par.

Cloak
11-06-2009, 05:03 AM
Blood dragon is one of the best in the game, yes.

nictasty
11-06-2009, 05:08 AM
The blood dragon armor is pretty weak. The only reason it's super cool is because it looks rad. You get much better stuff later on. It's good for a warrior if you pump your str up really fast to get it earlier.

Wulfaur
11-06-2009, 07:37 AM
The blood dragon armor is pretty weak. The only reason it's super cool is because it looks rad. You get much better stuff later on. It's good for a warrior if you pump your str up really fast to get it earlier.

Thats basically what I did. got my strength to the required amount ASAP then put it on. I've seen better gear in vendors, but it's costly. I'm going to use the Blood Dragon armor as long as I can.

True Marvellous
11-06-2009, 12:01 PM
I sold my piece my mage is unlikely yo get to 35 strength to be able to use it,

Hiryu
11-06-2009, 01:38 PM
i have a question....

if I go to a friend who has Xbox-live , can i download it without any problems??? Because i dont havbe any gamertag etc, I never went online with my xbox... so if i do this... will i get the armor right in the game? Or do i have to start from the beginning? Will i have to create a new gamertag? awww i so confused...