PDA

View Full Version : Korcari Wilds - The Missionary

ianke_2002
11-04-2009, 06:24 AM
Could someone please help me find the supplies that Rigby left for his son. Going by the the letter to Jogby, the last thing that I did was pass a submerged tower on the right.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Wampus Cra
11-04-2009, 06:47 AM
Each lil waypoint is literally like 20 feet from each other. You'll eventually find these archs in the water and running along side of the archs is a path made of stones and twigs. Once you get off that short path turn right and it should go up hill and you'll see 2 statues with the chest in the middle, dont be to excited tho the items inside the cheats aren't worth anything.

SpinelesS
11-04-2009, 07:32 AM
Could someone please help me find the supplies that Rigby left for his son. Going by the the letter to Jogby, the last thing that I did was pass a submerged tower on the right.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you

Pass on the towers right (so the tower is to your left)

The whole map of the area is pretty small however just go everywhere.

roulex
11-04-2009, 06:44 PM
I'm an obsessive explorer, so I found it without even looking for it. Seriously, the zone is tiny--as long as you don't pick up the scrolls you need for the quest before finishing exploring, you'll find it easily.

gmorra
03-02-2010, 04:00 PM
Can I come back here later to finish off these quests???? Please help!:confused:

Miasma
03-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Can I come back here later to finish off these quests???? Please help!:confused:

No, the only place in the wilds you can go to once you've finished Ostagar is Flemeth's hut. If you go on the map after that, it says that it's been overrun with Darkspawn, or something along the lines of that.

gmorra
03-02-2010, 08:36 PM
No, the only place in the wilds you can go to once you've finished Ostagar is Flemeth's hut. If you go on the map after that, it says that it's been overrun with Darkspawn, or something along the lines of that.

Ahh man that really sucks. Thanks a lot for your help though!:drunk

Soulflyy
03-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Hey btw check out this site for all your questing needs/Dragonage info ect

it has every single quest listed with guidelines & everything you need to know about the DragonAge universe

i use it all the time :p

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age_Wiki