PDA

View Full Version : How do I heal?

bloodswan
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
This may seem like a dumb question and it is but I've been trying to heal my injuries and also heal mid battle using the various health items and injury kits but when I go to the inventory screen I can never use or equip or select them at all.

when_vegans_attack
11-04-2009, 11:55 AM
Do it from the LT menu - use "Quick Heal." If you need a bigger pot you can also get one in the LT menus.

Darkness Falls
11-04-2009, 12:07 PM
the quick button is B but if your character is sustained injuries, you have to use injury kits in mid battle or rest at your camp. use it from LT menu.

SpinelesS
11-04-2009, 02:12 PM
You can hold down the left trigger, pausing the game, tab to whoever is hurt, and then select potions and then the potion you want to use.

You can quick key one of those potions (so you only have to press y x or b to use it)

Or for characters your not controling, you can go into their tactics, change one of the tactics to yourself at < 50% to use either strongest, or weakest healing item (doesnt have to be 50% could be more or less)

As for injuries, you use the kits via the left menu while playing as well, not from your inventory.

osakamitsu
11-04-2009, 06:16 PM
Depending on your injuries you may need to 1) Return to your party's camp(depending on how far along in the game you are) or 2) Use a Lesser Injury Kit.

wizzlestick
11-04-2009, 07:24 PM
RTFM, Page 4. Hidden in there with lots of other confusing words and Majiks. I believe in such a spellbook they call it the Table of Contents. Help us help you before you are devoured by the darkspawn, or perhaps that would be best.

Duken13
11-04-2009, 08:11 PM
lol, if there's something I miss from my PC gaming days, it's when RPGs came with half-inch thick detailed manuals. Those were the days.

bloodswan
11-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Thanks. I ended up getting 6 injuries (though only died once) and went all the way out of the Ozrammer to camp to heal.

Rolyatkcinmai
11-04-2009, 08:27 PM
lol, if there's something I miss from my PC gaming days, it's when RPGs came with half-inch thick detailed manuals. Those were the days.

Seriously. Remember Bioware's manual for Neverwinter Nights? It even had plastic ring binding.