PDA

View Full Version : problem with passing - all receivers are "A"

bleepster
11-04-2009, 01:21 PM
When my son was playing this we noticed that when he/we did passing plays - all the receivers had the "A" icon above there names. none of them had "X" or "B". all were "A"

CONFUSING.

do we have an option messed up somewhere?

ps - we just got this last night - and its really fun - an easy 1000 pnts

ktilla23
11-04-2009, 09:22 PM
On easy if you press A it will do the passing automaticly but if you play on hard you pick where you want to pass. Im not sure about medium.

wildwest08
04-04-2010, 05:49 PM
just pick the same play for the passing yards and it will pass it to the same person

SRJB
06-29-2010, 04:59 AM
i had the same prob, thnx for the post

Blunts4Breakfas
07-16-2010, 01:00 PM
When my son was playing this we noticed that when he/we did passing plays - all the receivers had the "A" icon above there names. none of them had "X" or "B". all were "A"

CONFUSING.

do we have an option messed up somewhere?

ps - we just got this last night - and its really fun - an easy 1000 pnts

if its anything like other young football games

its whoever is the most open when you press A...ITLL THROW IT TO THEM

not sure as i dont have the game..but im thinking bout paying the 7 bucks for the fun with my little nephews...also the extra 1000..doesnt hurt either

i would never buy this and play it alone...

ahah and also playing with the lil ones gives me an excuse to play kiddie games haah and be a kid again

dont we all wish we were??

BSC YoungBoy
07-28-2010, 01:59 PM
i reccomend not even buying it, i checked it out from my library (thanks to it for supplying so many kid games for free) so i got 1000 playing 15min quarters. i didnt even play all the 1st quarter though.

kid games=easy gamerscore...mostly