PDA

View Full Version : Gamestop Exclusive?

lordskorrkeeper
11-04-2009, 03:43 PM
Just wondering if anyone else did not receive the gamestop exclusive for the 360?

Memory Band and Feral Charm

They told me they did not receive the 360 codes and just got the PC ones, Was it just my gamestop or did all of them screw us?

P.S.
*Can anyone get extra 360 codes from there gamestop? I have a extra PC code I can swap.

Strategic_Luck
11-04-2009, 04:43 PM
gamestop near me never gives any of the bonus shit out,so i ordered it off the GS website, and i didn't recieve the codes ether, so i emailed them to see where it was >.<

lordskorrkeeper
11-04-2009, 04:46 PM
Keep me posted

MacPhisto
11-04-2009, 04:48 PM
Yeah you have to really pay attention with GameStop and make sure they give you the pre-order goodies you're supposed to be getting. They tried screwing me out of my pre-order code for Borderlands, but luckily they still had a copy of the game left that had it inside.

sh0ckwave
11-04-2009, 04:48 PM
I got my codes, but was having trouble activating them last night.

Sporty Flea
11-04-2009, 04:51 PM
I didn't but I don't really care, seeing as I have either out leveled them or soon will.

TwistedFate
11-04-2009, 05:22 PM
I never get my pre-order stuff from Gamestop, but I rarely pre-order and don't care about the incentive usually anyway.

But my Gamestop got PC codes but no 360 codes, too.

ViRaLuNdEaD
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
I received my GS codes (360) on a card when I picked up my copy, so no issues here. In fact I didn't even know it was in the bag until I got home. I haven't tried activating them though.

HearNoEvil99
11-04-2009, 05:59 PM
i made sure to ask for my goodies ... and there were the two codes in the box that i guess everyone gets? but then i got a separate little card that had the armor and other dude on it... all 4 of which activated for me when i entered them on the main screen... not far enough to use any i guess or havent come across any... not super far yet tho.

Tem0n
11-04-2009, 06:32 PM
I got the same story from EB (canadian gamestop). The guy told me none of the preorder stuff for 360 was sent due to some kind of factory delay. Judging by the posts in this thread he may have been speaking the truth.

wizzlestick
11-04-2009, 07:28 PM
Just wondering if anyone else did not receive the gamestop exclusive for the 360?

Memory Band and Feral Charm

They told me they did not receive the 360 codes and just got the PC ones, Was it just my gamestop or did all of them screw us?

I got my code but they usually only have a limited number per store (I asked ahead of time and they said they would only be getting 8 codes at my shop), so at that point it is first come first serve.

Kinda sucky I know since you do pre-order it usually for that reason.

PS: The items are really not that wonderful and you will likely end up replacing them not before long. They are more marketing gimmicks than anything.

TwistedFate
11-04-2009, 07:45 PM
PS: The items are really not that wonderful and you will likely end up replacing them not before long. They are more marketing gimmicks than anything.

Exactly why I don't get worked up over it. It would be nice to have, but it's not a factor in my decision to pre-order. I only pre-order when I'm actually geting a CE to ensure I don't have to hunt for it on launch day.

I am a little miffed I didn't get the Forza one though. Kind of wanted the car and I was 2nd to pick up my copy. It's not worth losing sleep over, though.

xavieramo
11-04-2009, 08:41 PM
The Memory Band is not exclusive to GameStop. I got it from Bioware direcly (plus other crap).

The Feral Charm IS the Gamestop Exclusive, if you Pre-ordered the game and did not get the code, call their customer service (not the local store) with the code on your receipt and they will email you in 24-48 hours with it.

But call quick, they might have a limited number of those.