PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Bonuses

Durdens Wrath
11-04-2009, 03:50 PM
Are there any bonuses in game for achievements like there were in Mass Effect? Because I have to say, that was the BEST reward system for getting those achievements.

chicaqo
11-05-2009, 03:47 AM
yea im not sure but i agree mass effects achivement bonuses were nice

i Eat Kittenzx
11-05-2009, 05:31 AM
Yeah that would be nice it made getting all the Achievements on mass effect seem more worth it rather then just having them they give you something else with it which i havent really seen in another game yet :P

But im not sure if they have it in this game be a shame if they didn't

Hitchman
11-05-2009, 06:36 AM
I would love to get an awesome "bloody dragon" shirt to wear on my avatar! (the DA: Origins game tile)

DENAz666
11-05-2009, 06:53 AM
Avatar awards for this would be sweeeeeet!! Pity they didn't do it :( Maybe we can hope they do for future DLC?

hgroce15
11-05-2009, 05:40 PM
Are there any bonuses in game for achievements like there were in Mass Effect? Because I have to say, that was the BEST reward system for getting those achievements.

There is at least two achievements that will give you a bonus per sey.

Veteran/Elite achievements are achieved by learning one and two specializations respectively. Learning a specialization will remain unlocked for you character on the next play through.

Your main character can learn specializations that aren't even for your class giving you access to them earlier in the game on your next play through. For example I my char is a warrior, but I have already unlocked Bard, Duelist, and Templar even though Templar is the only specialization my char can use.