PDA

View Full Version : Amusing character interactions

InfernoX222
11-05-2009, 01:21 AM
I currently have Alistair Morrigan and my dog - a little while ago my dog and Morrigan got into a discussion about him eating her herbs... I stopped adventuring to listen - its was hilarious... Just wanted to see if anyone else has noticed some well done interactions between characters.

Mars Renegade
11-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Talking to the dog at the campsite, Morrigan came up and complained the dog had left a half-eaten hare in her pack and ruined her unmentionables.

Just about all Alistair/Morrigan interactions are priceless. Zevran also provides some histerical comments.

Meagan47
11-05-2009, 01:52 AM
I have Morrgian, Leliana, and Zevran in my party and every once in awhile Zevran will say the funniest things to the girls. He tried to get Leliana to tell him the last time she "knocked boots" with anyone and that he was there if she needed "release". So good.
He also tried to hit on Morrigan but clearly that failed.

DENAz666
11-05-2009, 01:53 AM
lol my funniest was when i succeeded in romancing morrigan. lol nothing funnier then watching a midget have 'sex' with a goth chick :P

twinkie
11-05-2009, 03:24 AM
the funniest so far for me were Leliana talking about Morrigan's body and my character asking about Leliana forbidden fruit ;)

i Eat Kittenzx
11-05-2009, 05:29 AM
The funniest thing i've heard so far and its when Alistair starts questioning Morrigan about whats going on between her and I and she starts teasing him about being left out cant remember the whole thing but at the end she says " Alistair if i need something of yours to suck on i'll inform you " Lolll Also when Alistair confronted Morrigan about how she calls him Stupid and he goes on about how he was well educated and she just ignored him saying " oh yes your a smart boy " lol

This game is fantastic :D

Wraithsight
11-05-2009, 01:31 PM
There is a really good one if you have enough influence with Alistair where your character is trying to ask him if he has ever had sex, what with him being from a church and all. If you dont come right out and ask him though he feigns dumbness, and a conversation about licking lampposts in the middle of winter follows.

...yeah its about as strange as it sounds and 3 times as funny. Should also mention the whole "licking lampposts" things becomes a double-entrandre half way through as well. Its a brilliant piece of writing.

Chuppernicus
11-05-2009, 03:25 PM
I edited my sound settings so I could hear the banter between my party. I love having Morrigan and Allister with me. They are the best. I stop just to listen.

Such a great addition to the gameplay.

SpinelesS
11-05-2009, 04:50 PM
The humor in this game is great. I love the interactions between team members, and just now I ran into something I never expected...

A random encounter while traveling.

Not a merchant, not a fight, Just an old infertile couple finding a baby in a meteor crater...

yup, thats right, Superman!

hgroce15
11-05-2009, 05:32 PM
The humor in this game is great. I love the interactions between team members, and just now I ran into something I never expected...

A random encounter while traveling.

Not a merchant, not a fight, Just an old infertile couple finding a baby in a meteor crater...

yup, thats right, Superman!

I ran into that cut scene also. It cracked me up.

When I found the meteorite the text lead me to believe that a blacksmith could make something out of it, and I really hope I didn't accidenlty sell it.

kr4t0s
11-06-2009, 12:05 AM
My male char had sex with Zevran. Then Leliana asked me about my gay relationship. I told her Zevran lied. Then she asked me what I did in Morrigan's tent. Leliana accused me of "wadding trough Morrigan's swamp" I told her I didn't (Ofc I did). Then I had sex with Leliana also. Thats 3 out of 4 go me. Alistar seems a bit less interested in me lol.

InfernoX222
11-06-2009, 12:43 AM
My male char had sex with Zevran. Then Leliana asked me about my gay relationship. I told her Zevran lied. Then she asked me what I did in Morrigan's tent. Leliana accused me of "wadding trough Morrigan's swamp" I told her I didn't (Ofc I did). Then I has sex with Leliana also. Thats 3 out of 4 go me. Alistar seems a bit less interested in me lol.

LOL!

Im not sure I like having Sten in my party... Hes so silent... Though he was asked about something and the reply had something to do with ripping off their arms... Not nearly as amusing as Alistar and Morrigan... Also the young enchanter dwarf is hysterical - Yey enchanting! Cant wait to see the Superman reference!

Bioware... You win... Doesn't matter what it is... You win... :bow:

kr4t0s
11-06-2009, 02:15 AM
Enchantment? Enchantment!

Ye I don't like Sten either only had him in my party for 2 mins. Morrigan got jealous when I French kissed the bar wench in Redcliff twice! -13 :( I found her some nice gifts she will love me again!

primus01
11-06-2009, 03:40 AM
my favorite so far is between alistair and the main character. alistair is talkin about how he is a bastard child and his father was the king. one of the answers you can answer is " so your not just a bastard, your a royal bastard ?" lols

InfernoX222
11-06-2009, 05:18 AM
my favorite so far is between alistair and the main character. alistair is talkin about how he is a bastard child and his father was the king. one of the answers you can answer is " so your not just a bastard, your a royal bastard ?" lols

Haha yea that and the "Chanter say 'what?' " were priceless

Elm
11-06-2009, 06:13 AM
Shale is pretty hilarious especially after you get him and you exit the town. Poor chicken :(

nictasty
11-06-2009, 06:27 AM
Speaking of funny things in this game. Has anyone else gone to the Pearl in Denerim? Try selecting the surprise me option from the matron a few times. Oh god, it's so funny especially when you examine this different things in the room when you wake up.

dablemont
11-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Hahahaha YEAH! I also stop often to listen to them talking, especially Alistair and Morrigan teasing each other... lol.

InfernoX222
11-07-2009, 03:38 AM
I just finished Red Cliff - had to post at the funny remark Alistair made back in town. He approached me about the mission (wont say to much about it) But his final word were "Now that the warm and fuzzy part is over... We can get back to ritualistic dismemberment... Oh that's right - its not Tuesday" Hahaha

bloodswan
11-07-2009, 05:38 AM
I'll try to add some things not yet mentioned*minor spoiler*The funniest thing I have heard was between Leliana and Oghran. Leliana noticed Oghran's "pain" in his eyes and talks about him losing Branka. Eventually after a lengthy speech by Leliana Oghran tells he she is wrong and the reason he looks like that is that he was trying to squeeze a fart out and she should get it soon. Leliana soon begins choking lolFart me a lullaby always cracks me upShale is quite witty and funny tooI like have Sten on my team regardless of his silent nature

Dark_Brother
11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
the best i have heard was between morgain and sten. Starts out with morgain joking about sten thinking about having sex with her and when he admits it he goes on a rant saying that morgain will need to have a full set of armor, something to bite down on and ask how hard are human teeth because quanri teeth can bite through leather wood and steel given time and finally she will need a hot metal pry bar in case he starts to nuzzle her.

SpinelesS
11-07-2009, 02:50 PM
Not hugely funny, but In the frostback mountain pass near the western tent is a self hating dwarf (simply called dwarf).

She says things like "bloody dwarves will argue themselves into poverty if they aren't careful" and "They need a King to decide who buys clothes? this is rediculous!"