PDA

View Full Version : Worth buying/renting

chicaqo
11-05-2009, 03:42 AM
So i was wondering if this game was worth buying or renting ive heard some good and bad things about this game and was wondering how it really was

DENAz666
11-05-2009, 03:46 AM
Great game, definately worth the buy. I'd steer away from renting though, unless your happy to only play like a 10th of the game

Exhausted Dad
11-05-2009, 04:49 AM
If you like RPG's I say go for it. The combat is a little different than what I am used to but the story is the best I have seen since ME or KOTOR, to me that means everything.
If you don't mind spending the money to rent and then buying it, you can always rent and try it out. I would just hate to waste $8 and turn around and spend $60 more because it is a looonnng game and unless you can sit in front of the TV 10 hrs a day, you will be lucky to do much in it.

Chuppernicus
11-05-2009, 03:35 PM
Buy. 8 hours in and I haven't even scratched the surface. Story is great, has quite a few didn't see that coming moments so far. Good times. Go buy it now & get the free DLC.

Muse89
11-05-2009, 04:08 PM
How is the combat in this? havnt seen that much of it
game comes out here tomorrow and iv been looking forward to it for a while, but it was the same with sacred 2 and mainly due to the combat i was majorly disappointed

Drag0n
11-05-2009, 06:12 PM
Once you get used to the combat, you can really strategically make moves with it. I have about 15-20 hours in and just now realized I was missing out on a huge part of the battle decisions by letting the CPU control the other party members. It's really excellent and somewhat difficult. The game is awesome and worth the buy, period.

pinktacohunter
11-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Buy for sure. Game is huge and going to take many hours. Combat is awesome. I love being able to control my own sword but you can still pause the action and issue orders to everyone else. My wrist is sore today from playing this game too much yesterday....:)