PDA

View Full Version : getting irritated with anvil of the void

silentsledge
11-05-2009, 04:04 AM
I was hoping that someone could give me some advice as to how to get the anvil of the void. I'm in the last area, where the head spins around and ghosts come out (the best way I could think of describing it). I need to get the anvil, but however I try I just can't seem to get past these ghosts. First of all I have no idea how to get the anvil, all I know is that when I hit the anvils around the circle the ghosts turn from forgotten to enraged. I thought at first of hitting them all, but the ghosts continue to pour out of the head thing. I've tried a lot of other things, and I'm out of ideas and getting irritated. Hopefully someone can help me out with this.

LeakyBung
11-05-2009, 08:43 AM
The anvils around the spinning thing light up after you kill a spirit, hit the anvil and it damages the spinning thing. Rinse and repeat.

Darkness Falls
11-05-2009, 09:48 AM
Correct and that one is not the Avil of The Void.

silentsledge
11-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Thanks, that part just seemed way harder than the rest of the game, which was why I got irritated. After a few play throughs though it's a breeze.

herbortamus
11-19-2009, 04:35 PM
This particular part with the big stone head thing was nothing compared to what was next. I have you in my prayers.