PDA

View Full Version : Suspicious Selling question

linktriforce007
11-05-2009, 07:53 AM
I just went on this website where it says you can buy like 100 million meseta for maybe $150 USD. Now, I have no intention of purchasing, because I like to play the game for what it truly is. I was just curious =)

Anyways. My question.

You can buy 100 things of 100 million meseta from them. Now, I hate to be a rain on someone's parade, but to get 10 billion meseta in five minutes is impossible. So how do these companies do it? I hear there are no glitches. So my question is:

How do these companies do it?????

OzzieArcane
11-05-2009, 05:53 PM
There have been glitches that had to be fixed. One of which allowed people to duplicate +10 S Grinders. This got very out of hand before the devs did anything about it. A lot of those duplicate grinders are still floating around and sell for a lot of meseta. I'm guessing that's how they did it. They probably also have a lot of meseta to sell because most people wouldn't spend money on this game like that.

linktriforce007
11-06-2009, 03:08 AM
but those people have gotten banned. Shouldn't these "legit" sellers that haven't used glitched be banned by now?

OzzieArcane
11-06-2009, 01:50 PM
A lot of them did get banned true. But a lot of them later got unbanned because they whined long enough and Sega decided they wanted their money after all. Sega has always been bad at enforcing their policies in online games. They basicly did nothing about the majority of the stuff that was going on back in PSO.