PDA

View Full Version : List of DLC?

Seiryu
11-05-2009, 08:31 AM
I tend to be rather OCD when it comes to DLC, especially if it is free DLC. I'm trying to collect as much of it as possible for this game before I start actually playing it. I already have the following:

The Lucky Stone (From uploading a character from the character creator on PC.)
Helm of the Deep (From Dragon Age Journeys, for obtaining all 5 achievements in the game.)
Amulet of the War Mage (From Dragon Age Journeys, for completing the game on hard difficulty.)
Embri's Many Pockets (From Dragon Age Journeys, for completing the quest "The Missing Warden".)
Memory Band (Pre-order bonus from participating retailers, such as Gamestop.)
Feral Wolf Charm (Pre-order bonus from Gamestop.)
Blood Dragon Armor (Included with all new copies of the game. Can't be obtained if you get the game used or rent it.)
The Stone Prisoner (Included with all new copies of the game. Can be purchased for 1200 MSP if you got the game used or rented it.)
Collector's Edition (Included with all new copies of the Collector's Edition of the game.)
Warden's Keep (Can be purchased for 560 MSP.)

I am pretty sure there are other items that were pre-order bonuses from retailers other than Gamestop, but I can't get those. I think I have everything I can get, but please correct me if I am wrong. Also, please say what the other pre-order bonuses were so I can add them to the list.

Another thing I would like to know to kind of make this post into a guide of sorts is how you obtain each of these items in-game (assuming they aren't already in your inventory when you begin).

Also, could someone please explain where "The Stone Prisoner" and the "Warden's Keep" are? I'd like to avoid them until the game is patched as I don't want to unlock their achievements and then have to play the game over again after the patch.

SpinelesS
11-05-2009, 11:56 AM
one of the good things about this game is that quests are filed under various groupings.

For example, there is a DLC grouping under quests. It tells you where to go to start the two main ones (and if there a minor ones, they will prob appear there also) so Its VERY easy to avoid DLC if you want to.

gotmeth366
11-30-2009, 12:50 AM
i unlocked the amulet of the war mage on the flash game and its not coming up under the downloadable content menu, any idea where it could be?

VladimirK
11-30-2009, 01:05 AM
i unlocked the amulet of the war mage on the flash game and its not coming up under the downloadable content menu, any idea where it could be?

Are you signed into the EA servers on both the flash game and on the actual game?

gotmeth366
11-30-2009, 01:10 AM
as far as i can tell

edit: yeah i am.

Tasty Empire
11-30-2009, 01:36 AM
I got Lions Paw Boots for pre-ordering from Amazon.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was because I bought the Collector's Edition of the game.

SuperWoody64
12-05-2009, 09:01 AM
I got the Guildmaster's Belt from the pre-order code from gamecrazy.
The only GC around here is more like game-horrible store so I bought it off of ebay.

Also, I got the edge from the bioware forums but the journeys item won't show up. Anyone have any suggestions?

Pixi
12-05-2009, 12:14 PM
I got Lions Paw Boots for pre-ordering from Amazon.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it was because I bought the Collector's Edition of the game.

I got those boots too. However, I ordered the regular version of the game. =)