PDA

View Full Version : Stuck need help with the circle of magi

hestar
11-05-2009, 03:51 PM
spoilers below:

Alright,I'm at the point where I have to choose to let Lady Isolde die or go get some mages from the circle of magi and use the lyerium to save Conner.Where do I go to find these mages? I've already did the circle tower and what not I have no clue what to do :confused:

hgroce15
11-05-2009, 04:53 PM
I do not know if you can still do it or not, but I image you still can if you sided with the mages in the tower.

I did the connor quest first before I went to the mage tower, and I chose to go get the mages to assist instead of letting his mom die.

I sided with the mages in the tower and at the very end there was a dialog option (after several other prompts) to ask the guy you saved from the deamon (can't remember his name, but the main guy) to send some mages with you.

If you saved the mages in the tower, I would assume you could go back to the tower, find that guy (since he said he was going to stay in the tower) and ask him to assist you.

Drag0n
11-05-2009, 06:17 PM
You go to the circle of mages tower across the lake. It's directly north of the castle. You will find it's a rather involved process but worth it.

hestar
11-05-2009, 11:31 PM
I do not know if you can still do it or not, but I image you still can if you sided with the mages in the tower.

I did the connor quest first before I went to the mage tower, and I chose to go get the mages to assist instead of letting his mom die.

I sided with the mages in the tower and at the very end there was a dialog option (after several other prompts) to ask the guy you saved from the deamon (can't remember his name, but the main guy) to send some mages with you.

If you saved the mages in the tower, I would assume you could go back to the tower, find that guy (since he said he was going to stay in the tower) and ask him to assist you.

Yeah I did connors quest first before I went there and I finished the tower last night and got the achievement for siding with the templars.I prolly messed up huh :(

kr4t0s
11-05-2009, 11:40 PM
You have the scroll thingy right that you used during the final battle? You see a blue/grey pulsing circle coming from the mages on the ground during the final battle, go stand next that mage and use the scroll that prevents the mind control. If they turn into a abomination you were too late. You can let a few turn but majority has to survive.

hestar
11-06-2009, 12:23 AM
You have the scroll thingy right that you used during the final battle? You see a blue/grey pulsing circle coming from the mages on the ground during the final battle, go stand next that mage and use the scroll that prevents the mind control. If they turn into a abomination you were too late. You can let a few turn but majority has to survive.

Ahh that's how you do it thanks so much man just got the achievement for siding with the mages and now time to rescue connor.Thanks for the help :drunk