PDA

View Full Version : where is Scooter???

ROME To Ya DOME
11-05-2009, 05:12 PM
The little come up on the top right of my screen saying "Scooter has a little something something for you maybe you should go see him". I have no idea where he is can somebody help me please. Thanks

oDrPepper
11-05-2009, 05:13 PM
Fast Travel to New Haven then turn right. He'll be right in front of you.

Balmung03
11-05-2009, 05:20 PM

Not to nitpick, but when you teleport to New Haven, you're facing the west entrance to the town. If you came through that entrance, then yes, Scooter would be to your direct right. But coming from the New-U Station teleport, you should go forward a bit and then turn left. A landmark to look out for from the New-U Station is one of the vehicles is parked right next to his table, and it's easy to spot from anywhere in that front plaza.

ROME To Ya DOME
11-05-2009, 05:22 PM

DUH, Thanks man

oDrPepper
11-05-2009, 05:23 PM
Not to nitpick, but when you teleport to New Haven, you're facing the west entrance to the town. If you came through that entrance, then yes, Scooter would be to your direct right. But coming from the New-U Station teleport, you should go forward a bit and then turn left. A landmark to look out for from the New-U Station is one of the vehicles is parked right next to his table, and it's easy to spot from anywhere in that front plaza.

Really? For some reason in my head I'm imagining myself appearing right in front of the New-U station. Anyway, thanks for correcting. :D