PDA

View Full Version : My character looks like a blood sprinkler system?

Exhausted Dad
11-05-2009, 11:24 PM
Why does my character look like he is constantly shooting blood everywhere I have tried healing, looked through the threads, What is this and how can I stop it? Its driving me nuts, Help.

kr4t0s
11-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Is it the talent "Threaten"? Go to Character Record > Status Effects everything active on your char should be right there.

InfernoX222
11-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Why does my character look like he is constantly shooting blood everywhere I have tried healing, looked through the threads, What is this and how can I stop it? Its driving me nuts, Help.

Go into options and turn off persistent gore... Its not a negative effect... Basically your character gets covered in blood when he fights (realistic) and your dog will clean you up if you so choose... Hope this helps :)

G315T
11-06-2009, 01:13 AM
Personally I find the effect hilarious... they get into all these serious or light-hearted conversations and they're absolutely drenched in blood.

InfernoX222
11-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Personally I find the effect hilarious... they get into all these serious or light-hearted conversations and they're absolutely drenched in blood.

Agreed... And its a 'kill-bill'esque blood soaking at that.

Exhausted Dad
11-06-2009, 01:59 AM
Could the Rock Armor spell be responsible? BTW I think the blood is funny too. Just standing around talking with blood spray all over their face, nice touch.

kr4t0s
11-06-2009, 02:09 AM
Ow you mean the blood spatter of your slain enemies. Hehe ye nothing like a nice romantic conversation while coverd in blood.

Wulfaur
11-06-2009, 07:44 AM
Are you talking about the ability you get if you drink the blood in the DLC Tower? If you have that ability activated you look like a blood sprinkler.

EikoAtoride
11-08-2009, 04:41 PM

I found it rather unrealistic. While I really appreciate the effect itself during battle, every normal soldier usually wipes or washes his/her face when the opportunity comes up. So... maybe the splatter could at least fade in time or become darker (blood dries). :rolleyes:

EnteringtheCosmos
11-08-2009, 05:13 PM
I found it rather unrealistic. While I really appreciate the effect itself during battle, every normal soldier usually wipes or washes his/her face when the opportunity comes up. So... maybe the splatter could at least fade in time or become darker (blood dries). :rolleyes:

You can use the dog to clean it up or just walk around for a bit and it should clear up. Maybe it depends on what character you are or how long you battled for to make the blood clear...or it could be a glitch. I like the effect TBH it reminds me of Braveheart after the big fights they have:)

SpinelesS
11-08-2009, 05:34 PM
All the blood seems to go away if you remove and put back on your body equipment.

So what effect was it in the end?

TriRock
11-08-2009, 05:39 PM
I find it amusing. :p