NHL2K7
Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
Tomb Raider: Legend
Fifa 06: Road to the FIFA World Cup
Samurai Warriors 2
Just Cause
NBA Street Homecourt
MLB 2K7

This is all thats left in my gamefly queue. I use it just for games with easy achievements that I can beat in a few days and send back for another game. So what order do you think I should rent these in? I don't have to get all 1000 just quick, easy achievements.

Thanks in advance

thecrazyguy
02-19-2007, 05:44 PM
I'll try and rank these from 1-12 as to what order you should rent them in, i'll also give ya an idea on how easy they are, and how long they should take. Hope this helps.

1)X-Men The Official Game- Very easy. Should take a day or two for all 1000

2)NCAA March Madness 2007- Easy. Most can be gotten in the course of a couple games. Should net you 900 in a day or two.

7)Amped 3- Moderate- These achievements can be slightly challenging. Should net you 600 in three or four days. But if you really want to work at it, you could score all 1000.

3)NHL 07- Easy- Most can be gotten in a few games. Should net you 300-400 in a day or two.

6)NHL 2K7- Moderate- These are slightly challenging. Should net you 525 in a couple days.

8)Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires- Easy- This one I havent played, but i've heard there easy. I would guess you can get at least 300 or so in a couple days.

4)Tomb Raider Legend- Moderate- This game can be somewhat challenging. But if you use an online guide, you should get all 1000 in three or four days.

5)Fifa 06- Easy- You should get all 1000 in a day or two.

9)Samurai Warriors 2- Easy- Again, havent played this one myself, but i've heard it's pretty easy. I would say 300 or so in a couple days.

11)Just Cause- Easy- This game is easy, but it is very time consuming. This one should take 5 or 6 days.

10)NBA Street Home court- This is'nt out till wendsday, so i'm not sure about this one. I'll let ya know when i get it later in the week.

12)MLB 2K7- Again, not out yet so i'm not sure.

Anyway, hope this helped ya.

Harb
02-19-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the reply that really helped!

zOwnerofallz
02-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Whatever you do, don't get tomb raider. Got all glitchy for me after I got 230, last couple levels are unplayable.

Cisumurug
02-19-2007, 09:42 PM
No Tomb Raider is good for some fast points. Just beat the game and you'll get 500 or more. I don't know how it's glitchy??

Buttcheeks
02-19-2007, 09:58 PM
Samurai Warriors 2 is easy but very time consuming. 950 points are very easy to get but you have to clear each characters 5 stages which takes on average and hour to do. There are something like 26 characters so your looking at approximately 26 hours just for the 950. Then from what i have heard the last 50 are a pain in the ass to get.

Dynasty Warriors is very easy and you can probably get 800-900 in a day of playing. Just make sure you follow the guides to make sure you trigger the special events.

X-men is easy but boring since you have to play the whole game twice to get the full 1,000.

Amped is alot of fun but it will take you anywhere from 2-5 days to finish it. Some of the places where you have to impress the bystanders are a pain to finish up but other than that it is pretty straight forward.

Well those are my opinions on at least those 4.

Blowzo
02-20-2007, 01:22 AM
No Tomb Raider is good for some fast points. Just beat the game and you'll get 500 or more. I don't know how it's glitchy??

I'm getting sick of the beat the game twice games... and gears you have to do it 3 times

GRRR

Fonkey Monkey
02-20-2007, 01:25 AM
You can beat tomb raider once and get the hard/normal achievements, i didnt cuz i loved the game, but i found it an EASY 1000.
homecourt will no doubt be and easy 1k, so will mlb.