My idea for an event

Joey Jeckel

I was wondering how much gamerscore would actually be possible in a single day, thought it might be something fun to try.

Maybe set a date, with some simple guidelines, but basically anything goes. Fresh profiles, prepared achievements ready to unlock, whatever you gotta do, but all points must be scored within a set time.

Any suggestions?

I say that we just have numerous members of the forum competing with silver accounts and give everyone 24 hours to get as high a score as possible.

Maybe have it as some kind of tournament, and each stage we have a fresh account. You can play the same games as you did before, but you might want to do more to beat your opponents. It could also be a secret draw, so you don't know who you are playing against.

Not a bad idea, but anyone with a fresh Live account and a bunch of '06 sports games will own it up.

Yeah thats the point. I got the idea after reading Kaens thread about his 24 hour attempt at oblivion, and wondered how much you could actually do in one day. For example I could sim 29 years of madden in advance, then score 400 in the first 5 minutes :)

Yeah thats the point. I got the idea after reading Kaens thread about his 24 hour attempt at oblivion, and wondered how much you could actually do in one day. For example I could sim 29 years of madden in advance, then score 400 in the first 5 minutes :)

How would we know that you had done that tho?

For all we know you would just be using gamesaves.

How would we know that you had done that tho?

For all we know you would just be using gamesaves.

Err, the honor system I suppose, like Butters said :)

I just thought it might be something fun for site members only. I just used madden as an example, I was wondering what lengths people might go to. And maybe we could vote for the winners, like does someone who got 1000 in oblivion beat someone who got 5000 from sports games?