PDA

View Full Version : Relationships? "Spoilers*

sirmix69
11-06-2009, 04:59 AM
So....just curious, Who is everyone starting a relationship with? I am going with Morrigan Myself...Can't get enough of that Gothic Chica....hahah.

Cloak
11-06-2009, 05:02 AM
i just completed with morrigan, going to go after lelianna now

kr4t0s
11-06-2009, 05:20 AM
Did Morrigan first, then Zevran he's such a little elf sl*t he can't keep it in his pants, going after Lelianna now. But she disapproves of my gay relationship with Zevran :(

Darkness Falls
11-06-2009, 06:01 AM
you gotta try several options of your conversation with leliana if u started relationships with other characters first. have a persuasive feat and you can convince her most of the time that's nothing and blah blah.

BlackDragon
11-06-2009, 01:32 PM
I'm having a hard time getting close to Morrigan... every time I agree to HELP somebody, even if it's part of the main quest and more-or-less mandatory, she gets all sarcastic, saying things like "Oooh, maybe next we can go rescue some kittens out of a tree!" or "How nice of you to help these people in their desperate battle - after all, it's not like we've got anything ELSE we need to do..." and lose bunches of affinity-points.

There isn't even an option to tell her that I'm only helping her because it's advantageous to our grand quest... and sometimes, she'll just randomly lose affinity-points even though I took a course of action she was endorsing a minute earlier.

Guess I'll have to invest in a lot of jewelry...

kr4t0s
11-06-2009, 02:33 PM
@Blackdragon

Ay true. I did Morrigan first at the start of the game there aren't that many dialog options where she loses rep. She lost like 20 points now just from dialog.

Ow and watch out with the gifts, give them to the right person. Best thing to save the game and try who get the most rep from a gift. You can make an educated guess though, women like jewelery and the man more manly things ;) I remember Alister getting +9 rep from a dragon statue while Lelianne only got +1 for the same statue. So I loaded the game and gave it to Alister.
Of course crappy gives only give +1 for everyone. You can tell by there response if there are really happy or just being polite.