PDA

View Full Version : Morrigan Relationship Problem

LostButSeeking
11-06-2009, 06:39 AM
So I was working on the relationships from the start with Leliana and then Morrigan. I did Leliana first (she is easier to make happy) then went to do Morrigan. I already gave her the grimoire, and killed Flemeth, and she says something along the line of "I think we've become friends" I replied something along the lines of "let's be more than friends" and she said something like "there is another woman in your life but we can be friends" So I went ahead and did Zevran. Now I still need to get Morrigan. Is it possible to romance Morrigan after she has said this? Whenever I talk to her I just get the same "teach shapeshifter/why don't you leave" dialog options. I have tried to gift her, chat her, banish/breakup with the other two romances. Do I just need to wait more, or is Morrigan a one shot only right after you kill Flemeth thing? I also heard she has to be over 50% but under 90% in love with you, which I have tried. Anyone who had this happen or has any ideas it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Darkness Falls
11-06-2009, 06:54 AM
Moriggan is easiest. i did her after Lothering just by selecting proper conversation lines without going for gilmore or anything else. also you can give her Wine gift which you can buy from merchant or tavren in lothering and you can get +10 point towards relationship in lothering. in my first playthrough i did Leliana first and got Moriggan near end of the game. all i did was avoid having conversation with moriggan during quests and just talked with her in the camp and raising her approval points by giving proper gifts and gilmore and felemth's original gilmore, because during quest she was mumbeling about my relationships. finaly i had the option to move futher and sealed the deal. i don't know that might be i was lucky or game was glitched.

when_vegans_attack
11-06-2009, 09:31 AM
I really don't know what to tell you - I got both achievements in the same campsite, after I returned with Flemeth's book. I went over to Leliana (I hadn't spoken to her since her quest) and "experienced the thrill of romance" with her. Then i gave Morrigan her book and she said she was cold and asked if I wanted to go in her tent.

Some people have said that Leliana will notice and get jealous - but I never saw her. The only thing I noticed is that right before you get the option to do it with Leliana it shows Morrigan shaking her head...

SupremeRapier
11-06-2009, 10:17 AM
where does it show what percentage their affection is at?

primus01
11-06-2009, 11:13 AM
where does it show what percentage their affection is at?

its under the character in the inventory screen

True Marvellous
11-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Does the sex of your characters block any of theses achievements???

Darkness Falls
11-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Does the sex of your characters block any of theses achievements???
Maybe because you can get 3 of romances while playing as male ( Leliana, Moriggan and Zevran ) i couldnt get alistair though. maybe you must be playing as a female for alistair.

Mezerashi
11-06-2009, 02:02 PM
Okay, how do you get the relationships going? I talked to the bard chick and got her up to 100%. I have tried all dialog options. Is there a certain time, or can you do it anytime. I am now in Orzamar and have done all the other treaty quests and have returned the ashes to the arl. I havent been able to unlock any character specific quests yet. Any thoughts?

Darkness Falls
11-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Okay, how do you get the relationships going? I talked to the bard chick and got her up to 100%. I have tried all dialog options. Is there a certain time, or can you do it anytime. I am now in Orzamar and have done all the other treaty quests and have returned the ashes to the arl. I havent been able to unlock any character specific quests yet. Any thoughts?
For getting your companion's side quest all you need to do is having a good ( not perfect affection ) with them and have them in your party and keep traveling with them. for Leliana you'll be ambushed during your trip and you'll have the option to do her quest. For wyyne she'll experiance a mental problem during one of the ambushes and during camp or later sequences she'll be open about her problem and .... for alistair have him in your party during Denerim quests and he'll ask to find his sister. there may even more for alistair but i can't confirm it.

when_vegans_attack
11-06-2009, 04:02 PM
What the above poster said is right - the only time I was able to "experience the thrill of romance" was after I completed the character's quest (ie. get the book for Morrigan, find the lady trying to assassinate Leliana, etc.)