PDA

View Full Version : Please Help, on last boss Darkus deck..

The Clutch Hand
11-06-2009, 12:02 PM
Ok so I'm on the last boss of the story mode against the darkus deck, and I'm using the fire deck but I can't seem to win against him. Does anyone have any tips??// That would be great!!!

Black Shirah
11-06-2009, 12:34 PM
I have the same problem, if you mean the battle against Ax Vladitor. I'm using a Darkus deck so I have a bit of a disadvantage right out. Can't even scratch him. I'm tempted to intentionally miss my first throw so he gets Vladitor onto a gate card, and then power shot to drop some of his G-power.

As a tip if you're having trouble with equip cards though. Buy the Copper gate card High Price. The Bakugan with the higher G-Power (almost always Vladitor) can't use ability cards. I'm gonna try it out once I've done some more dueling, as I'm trying to pick up some of the evolved forms of Bakugan.

Edit: I pulled it off. I got VERY lucky by not aiming straight at him, choosing instead to throw myself off the field on my first throws, then when he got Vladitor onto the gate card, roaming around to rack up between 120-150 extra G-power before landing it. Once that happens you should (If your Leonidas is fully G-power upgraded) be close to or even above Vladitor's base. Then just hope you've got the right ability cards and hope you're good enough to win at whatever game it throws at you.

I myself favour Timed battles. I got lucky and scored two Timed battles in a row, but we were tied 2 - 2, and I managed to pull ahead by about three G-power. So this battle is VERY dependent on luck.

If you're not strong enough yet, when you lose hit "return" to go back to town, and battle some in the park in order to level up Leonidas and buy whatever ability/gate cards you feel you'll need. (I didn't know what the Return option did until today--was too worried hitting it would lose my progress or something). You'll have to beat Marduk in the final again, but it's not exactly hard to do that.

The Clutch Hand
11-06-2009, 03:25 PM
Very nice I'm going to try it out again, and my fire deck does have leonidas and he's maxed out as well...

KillerBEA
11-11-2009, 07:03 PM
I see that You got the achievements, but as advice to everyone else.
Use darkus phantom against him, use the gate card that swaps power. Also there are gate cards that give a power boost to the bakugan with the lowest printed power, if you want give that a try.

The Clutch Hand
11-11-2009, 07:29 PM
I see that You got the achievements, but as advice to everyone else.
Use darkus phantom against him, use the gate card that swaps power. Also there are gate cards that give a power boost to the bakugan with the lowest printed power, if you want give that a try.

Yeah I did beat him for the final battle I used my fire deck then going against battle ax vlad I used omega leonidas of course, and there is a card that allows you to swap health. Also I found it helpful rolling around collecting health as well. Another thing don't waste ability cards during battle if your only a couple points below him either....

banej
09-25-2012, 11:37 AM
I have the same problem, if you mean the battle against Ax Vladitor. I'm using a Darkus deck so I have a bit of a disadvantage right out. Can't even scratch him. I'm tempted to intentionally miss my first throw so he gets Vladitor onto a gate card, and then power shot to drop some of his G-power.

As a tip if you're having trouble with equip cards though. Buy the Copper gate card High Price. The Bakugan with the higher G-Power (almost always Vladitor) can't use ability cards. I'm gonna try it out once I've done some more dueling, as I'm trying to pick up some of the evolved forms of Bakugan.

Edit: I pulled it off. I got VERY lucky by not aiming straight at him, choosing instead to throw myself off the field on my first throws, then when he got Vladitor onto the gate card, roaming around to rack up between 120-150 extra G-power before landing it. Once that happens you should (If your Leonidas is fully G-power upgraded) be close to or even above Vladitor's base. Then just hope you've got the right ability cards and hope you're good enough to win at whatever game it throws at you.

I myself favour Timed battles. I got lucky and scored two Timed battles in a row, but we were tied 2 - 2, and I managed to pull ahead by about three G-power. So this battle is VERY dependent on luck.

If you're not strong enough yet, when you lose hit "return" to go back to town, and battle some in the park in order to level up Leonidas and buy whatever ability/gate cards you feel you'll need. (I didn't know what the Return option did until today--was too worried hitting it would lose my progress or something). You'll have to beat Marduk in the final again, but it's not exactly hard to do that.

Thanks for the tips. Finally managed to beat him. :)