PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Achievement Question

sinlessdeeds
11-06-2009, 03:20 PM
it says to complete 15 job board quests now im wondering if that means in one playthrough or throughout all of your other character playthroughs. because ive done every job board quest i could find but it wasnt enough. if anybody knows more info about this please share your thoughts.

Laertus
11-11-2009, 08:30 AM
It very well may be over all playthroughs. I noticed that the "kill 500 darkspawn" achievement I received while playing a second character so it WAS aggregating.

T i o u Z
11-11-2009, 08:33 AM
If you say you did all of them , you should have the achievement.

Scrapdaddy
11-11-2009, 04:59 PM
This also includes, the blackstone irregulars and the mage council side quests. May even include the rogue quests from the tavern but I had the achievement before I got there.

AzureHaseo
11-11-2009, 08:21 PM
It includes the rogue quests in the tavern thats where i got mine from, also includes the mages collective quests as well. Should be able to get it first game with no trouble as long as you do all the side quests possible.

Ionus
11-11-2009, 09:57 PM
It includes the rogue quests in the tavern thats where i got mine from, also includes the mages collective quests as well. Should be able to get it first game with no trouble as long as you do all the side quests possible.

this is same for me, about half way through assassination quests the achievement unlocked for me, and I had been doing basically everything I could find :p