PDA

View Full Version : Question bout map

AboveHunter
11-06-2009, 04:36 PM
Hey i can't back to lothering is there a point i can return there?

SpinelesS
11-06-2009, 05:02 PM
Ive always been able to go back there so far, does it dissapear later in the game or something?

hgroce15
11-06-2009, 05:13 PM
I have not tried to get back to Lothering, but my map shows where Lothering used to be as a Skull and Bones on the map.

The timeline was as follows:
I started the Ashes quest line, and got the the point that I was trying to save Connor. Which sent me to the Magi Tower.
I completed the Mages questline and saved the mages to have them help me with Connor.
After I saved Connor, I continued the Ashes questline which took me to Denerim. While traveling to Denerim I notice the Blight had traveled up the map and the Icon for Lothering had changed from a Town icon to a Skull and Bones icon.
While in Denerim I overhead people talking about how Lothering had been overrun with Darkspawn.

I have not tried to go back yet though. While traveling I did have to pass through Lothering after the Blight had taken it over to get to another area of the map and I had a random encounter with a Boss level Darkspawn.

Strum1
11-06-2009, 10:40 PM
You can't go back to Lothering if you leave that town and do one of the main quests. You can do side quests and go back, but if you do a main plotline quest, the town gets destroyed and you can't go back.