PDA

View Full Version : delete game(view) from LIVE list?

Divian BE
02-19-2007, 07:46 PM
Is it possible to delete a certain game from your drive or list? I tried a few cheats after beating blazing angels and still not getting any achievement. I would like to redo this because I used the unlock all levels accidently too...

Blind Fool
02-19-2007, 07:50 PM
You can't delete them from your list or Xbox Live! but you can delete the saves (which I believe should cure your issue of using cheats).

Go to the dashboard and scroll to the system blade and select memory.
The select games and locate the game you want and delete away.

Remember that once deleted there is no recycle bin, so it's gone forever!

Phantom 5ive
02-22-2007, 11:47 AM
I really wish that you could delete games from your "history" or played games list, only if they are demos of course. On the recent OXM I played all arcade games on it just for the OXM points for the gpics (which werent very good) and I hate having all those 0's!

Thrak360
02-22-2007, 02:51 PM
I really wish that you could delete games from your "history" or played games list, only if they are demos of course. On the recent OXM I played all arcade games on it just for the OXM points for the gpics (which werent very good) and I hate having all those 0's!
Tell me about it! I do the same thing with the OXM demo discs. And I had previously played the trial demo for games like Novadrome and Roboblitz - and had finally pushed those games off my "recently played list". Only to have them show up again because of the OXM demos, lol.

NL SuPeR TK
02-22-2007, 03:09 PM
I agree.. when someone sold his/her game the game stays in your history. I did this with pdz

Cisumurug
02-22-2007, 05:36 PM
Yeah I hate when that happens. I use my friends gamertag just for arcade game trails lol.

JJBDude
02-22-2007, 06:28 PM
Yeah I hate when that happens. I use my friends gamertag just for arcade game trails lol.

Spend a few minutes creating a Practise account then download the trial on your Xbox Live Gold Account then sign out and sign in to the Practise account, then play.