PDA

View Full Version : What we need isn't a Story Walkthrough, but a SIDEQUEST GUIDE.

th3warr1or
11-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Seriously, except for a few side quests, I REALLY have no idea how to complete them at all.

hgroce15
11-06-2009, 09:05 PM
My ONLY complaint about the game is the quest tracking system. It really should do a better job of tracking your side quests.

For example, you can get a quest to deliver a letter to four different people. 1 person being in place A, 2 people being in place B, and another person being in place C.

If you give the letter to the person in place A, you will get a message saying the quest is updated. The questlog will then say you found one of the people, you need to contact all four people in place A, B, and C. It never actually lists which one of the four you talked to or which 3 you have left.

It can get HELLA confusing trying to remember which people you talked to in which cities and such.

The main quests seem to be tracked a LOT better and actually tell you which part of the quest you have left and which parts you have completed.

th3warr1or
11-06-2009, 10:44 PM
I know. I have had no problems with the main quests.

dpenguin
11-06-2009, 11:39 PM
Completely agree with this. There are some quests that are very vague in regards to what you need to do, and even after reading their related codex's, they don't provide much more information. What's also annoying is the fact that, for no reason it seems, some quests provide you with a waypoint arrow, while others do not.

And I'm not sure if anyone else has run into this issue, but it seems like I have 2 or 3 glitched sidequests. Specifically "Pears Before Swine" (talking to the guard doesn't complete the quest, and there's nothing else I can do at the Pearl) and "False Witness" (found all the witnesses, looted their corpses, still can't turn in the quest at the tavern in Denerim).

TotalAbyssDeath
11-07-2009, 02:14 AM
I'd like a story walkthrough, So I know I am doing everything correctly and able to unlock all posible achievements and characters ect ect.

th3warr1or
11-07-2009, 08:07 AM
I'd like a story walkthrough, So I know I am doing everything correctly and able to unlock all posible achievements and characters ect ect.

It's very unmissable. I had no blooming idea on how this game works(never played BG) and I unlocked ALL the characters without a guide...