PDA

View Full Version : DLC achievement question

xDrDeath
11-06-2009, 11:13 PM
Does anyone know what the secert achievement is for the stone prisoner dlc is? I got both the achievements for the wardens keep but I only got one of the achievements for the stone prisoner. Can someone please help?

Sporty Flea
11-06-2009, 11:27 PM
Does anyone know what the secert achievement is for the stone prisoner dlc is? I got both the achievements for the wardens keep but I only got one of the achievements for the stone prisoner. Can someone please help?

*spoileerrrrrs*

Wanna pool our knowledge? :p I didn't get it either, but I let the cat take the girl, what did you do?

xDrDeath
11-06-2009, 11:38 PM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

TheMollywhopper
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
I tried to reason with the cat but wound up killing it.

xDrDeath
11-06-2009, 11:40 PM
No I didn't let the cat take her but the cat ended up killling the girl anyway after I killed the cat

Sporty Flea
11-06-2009, 11:43 PM
hmm...haha.

FrankMcClane
11-06-2009, 11:44 PM
Yeah I thought the cheevo may have been to let the girl live.... wonder if there was a way to allow the girl to live with out the demon... what is the secret achievement for Warden's Keep?

dpenguin
11-06-2009, 11:49 PM
The secondary achievement for the Stone Prisoner DLC is to do Shale's sidequest. I eventually had the ability to do it just by talking to him in the camp and giving him a small amount of gifts.

In regards to the secret one for Warden's Keep, it was for drinking the potion on the desk. The one you have the option to destroy.

Sporty Flea
11-06-2009, 11:50 PM
Yeah I thought the cheevo may have been to let the girl live.... wonder if there was a way to allow the girl to live with out the demon... what is the secret achievement for Warden's Keep?

take the vial

Full Metal COS
11-07-2009, 01:12 AM
You can rescue the girl..... with a bit of saving and re-loading, lol. Agree to free the cat, but without her hurting the girl, then solve the floor tile puzzle, then demand that the cat sticks to your terms. You'll still have to fight the demon, and the girl disappears as if she died, but she is with her father after you exit. took me half an hour of re-loads to save her, lol.
Peace

Sporty Flea
11-07-2009, 01:22 AM
You can rescue the girl..... with a bit of saving and re-loading, lol. Agree to free the cat, but without her hurting the girl, then solve the floor tile puzzle, then demand that the cat sticks to your terms. You'll still have to fight the demon, and the girl disappears as if she died, but she is with her father after you exit. took me half an hour of re-loads to save her, lol.
Peace

lol thanks, I'll try that

xDrDeath
11-07-2009, 01:36 AM
Peace

yeah but did you get the secert achievement for the stone prisoner since you saved the girl?

twinkie
11-07-2009, 01:39 AM
yeah but did you get the secert achievement for the stone prisoner since you saved the girl?

that's not the 2nd achievement. you have to do Shale sidequest. the little girl has nothing to do with the achievement