PDA

View Full Version : Split screen achievements

Kenty1981
02-19-2007, 08:53 PM
Having read many of the post on ere i notice it says the split screen ach were glitched and that they had to be done in single player mode is this stiill the case? and if so how do you get them in single player?

Many thanks for your help ppl

Zef
02-19-2007, 10:56 PM
In single player, play the game. Kind of simple =P

I think that they aren't glitched, someone just screwed up with descriptions. Just enter T-Hunt in single player and play through.

Turninpoint
02-20-2007, 05:49 AM
I think that they are still glicthed because I played them tonight on CO-OP T-Hunt ,on normal and nothing. Plus, me and a buddy did it on realistic a few days ago and no Achievement. I am going to do it on single player as soon as I figure it out(I didn't know u could do this).

Bashing Bash UK
02-20-2007, 02:28 PM
At the main menu go to Single Player and then down to Terrorist Hunt. The ten maps are the same as the multiplayer ones. Just use a shield and have it on low enemy density and you should breeze through them without a problem.

ashkit
02-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Like Zef said it isn't that they are glitched, just worded badly in the discription.
It would be strange if there were achievements for doing T-Hunt co-op over live AND splitscreen but none for doing it single player which is harder.

But can the novice achievements be done co-op?

Cyks tfc
02-20-2007, 05:08 PM
The Coop Hunt Novice and Coop Story Novice? Yes, both can be done over live.

Unless you mean split screen... which I am not too sure.

Blowzo
02-20-2007, 11:24 PM
there seems to be a lot of speculations on this one. Does anyone have a definitive answer?

Waylander73
02-22-2007, 02:03 PM
there seems to be a lot of speculations on this one. Does anyone have a definitive answer?

Single Player
Terrorist Hunt
Density Low
Difficulty Realistic
Take Shield
Kill All Terrorists
Rinse Repeat on All levels
Get 2 Achievements in one go
:uzi:

TSI LILLVILSMYR
02-22-2007, 03:32 PM
its not hard ...

Kenty1981
02-23-2007, 09:31 PM
Tonight i completed the TH missions on single player realistic and i only got the one achievment, nt sure if this is something that has been fixed recently or not but im now gona try doing it again on split screen and see what happens - ill post again once ive done that.

Happy gaming people