PDA

View Full Version : Ranked Match Set Up Issues

StormSurge
02-19-2007, 08:54 PM
I apologize in advance if this has been answered elsewhere.

When my buddy & I try & set up a ranked match to get some of these achievements, we can't invite each other to the game. (It's not highlighted on the menu.)

Does anyone know why that is & if so, how do we get around it?

Thanks!

Styze
02-19-2007, 09:14 PM
To my knowledge, you cant get around it. Ubisoft must not like boosting. Me and a friend tried just starting up a 2 player room and the other one would join, but the host never showed up as being in said lobby.

StormSurge
02-19-2007, 10:31 PM
Thanks. We'll give it another shot. Maybe if we increase the number players, although I'm pretty sure we didn't have it set too low.

ashkit
02-20-2007, 11:52 AM
Like all other games you can't invite other people into ranked games. One of you will have to set up a ranked match and the other person search for it and join. If you set it as 2 players only just boot out anyone else who comes in.

StormSurge
02-20-2007, 12:00 PM
Thanks man, much appreciated.

Blowzo
02-20-2007, 11:28 PM
just some more info on this...

My friend and I tried to get into each others ranked room... they where not on either persons list. We then even tried taking each other off each others friends list, and we still didn't see each other. We then tried not on each friends list Not on private chat, and still nothing....

you can get into a third parties room on ranked together, however not as a host.

KTC
02-21-2007, 02:25 AM
As far as i'm aware you can't join ranked matches from an invite, there's no way around this as you're only suppose to play those matches with one game at a time, probably because of the points that are up for grabs.

I've even tried the private slot method but that doesn't work either.

Best bet is to make a room and get your friend to look through the lists of names on the game.

xX MaslaN Xx
02-21-2007, 02:59 AM
lol thats not a RANKED MATCH SET UP ISSUES they just dont anyone cheating the ranks like in GRAW

Blowzo
02-21-2007, 07:23 PM
As far as i'm aware you can't join ranked matches from an invite, there's no way around this as you're only suppose to play those matches with one game at a time, probably because of the points that are up for grabs.

I've even tried the private slot method but that doesn't work either.

Best bet is to make a room and get your friend to look through the lists of names on the game.

like i stated above, I couldn't do this... it's not an option