PDA

View Full Version : slayer/poacher achievments *possible spoiler*

nikolai420
11-07-2009, 02:06 AM
ok im doing the dalish elves quest now..or just finished rather..i got the poacher ach. for siding with zathrein or w.e and slaying the werewolfs...then i went back to my save and i sided with the wolves...went back to the city and talked to lanaya...and no achievment...was i supposed to pick the more extreme dialogue choice?...i actually felt kind of bad lol so i took to the option to say to "swiftrunner sorry but i have to do this" or w.e...when i sided with the wolves i took the more extreme choice and it did pop when i talked to lanaya....if thats the case i'll just have to get it next playthrough...btw if anyone wandered in here by accident...at least something good will come of it...side with the elves and slay the wolves...i got some nice armor and witherfangs heart(accessory)...then zathrein gave me a bada$$ 2 handed battle axe that does almost 14 damage and is +2 damage against darkspawn...got nothing for siding with the wolves....

TotalAbyssDeath
11-07-2009, 02:07 AM
I got the poacher achievement by having both leaders die in the ritual.

Thus the wearwolfs where turned back into humans.

twinkie
11-07-2009, 04:25 AM
you have to kill the elves by persuading the lady of the forest when she asks you to go get the leader. swiftrunner will say something like: better kill the elves. you need a high coercion to get that option though