PDA

View Full Version : Is there a character list yet?

TotalAbyssDeath
11-07-2009, 02:43 AM
Is there a character list for all the characters obtainible in the game and how / where to obtain them and all the ones needed for the achievement?

Twilight Now
11-07-2009, 02:59 AM
http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Companions

TotalAbyssDeath
11-07-2009, 03:06 AM
That dosn't say how to obtain them all or very much besides who they are.

demon legato
11-07-2009, 03:17 AM
they are missing one on that list too, I won't say it because it is a spoiler. :D

Sporty Flea
11-07-2009, 03:33 AM
I don't get why you didn't look at the achievement guide that is posted?

Because the list you are looking for is there....I really don't get why you would post a thread before checking...

TotalAbyssDeath
11-07-2009, 03:40 AM
I don't get why you didn't look at the achievement guide that is posted?

Because the list you are looking for is there....I really don't get why you would post a thread before checking...

That list is very vauge and no where near compleat. and I am trying to find a list that has all the information on what when and where to get the characters.

Sporty Flea
11-07-2009, 04:04 AM
That list is very vauge and no where near compleat. and I am trying to find a list that has all the information on what when and where to get the characters.

Please explain what information is missing, because the guide tells you for each character what you need to do.

xRogue 5x
11-07-2009, 04:47 AM
Allistair-joins automatically at ostragar.

Morrigan-Joins up as you leave flemeth's hut.

Leliana-Lothering in the bar.

Sten-Free him from his cage in lothering.

Wynn-Tower of mages after you save the mages.

Zaveth-attacks you at random as you are traveling from one spot to the other on the world map. Usually after completing a section or two of the story missions.

Dog-Got him during the human warrior/noble backstory mission.

Oghren-Dwarven city, joins up as you are heading into the deep road.

Loghain-At the tail end of the meet and greet quest. Choose to put isolde on the throne and choose to keep him alive and make him a grey warden.

Shale-heard he doesn't count towards the achievement...but if he does. You get the quest from a random encounter merchant guy who gives you a rod and gives you directions to the town he is at. complete mission there and he is yours.