PDA

View Full Version : Im suprised...

ThtPepsiNagger
11-07-2009, 07:48 AM
i was expecting u know easy achievements and alot of shitty songs... sure some of the songs (hillary duff, jesse mccartney, ally n aj, ect.) but shit this has got some good songs. i mainly rented for taylor swift but shit... the mighty mighty bostones, 3 doors down, dashboard confessional. its a decent song list. yeah alot of bad songs but the presentation aint that bad either...

bystron
11-07-2009, 09:26 PM
i agree..people said it was a bad list and prolly dont even realize they know most of them and like them....after listening to a few of them i was like oh yea i know this...some of the cheesy songs are the funnest to play...happy to play a gh that i can just not have to worry about the difficulty and just laugh...and dont think there are not challening songs because there are plenty on expert that are a tough

Xterm1n8or
11-09-2009, 07:32 PM
I agree it's a pretty good song list. I'm not ashamed to admit that I can't help but smile and sometimes even sing along when playing Walking on Sunshine. Actually, maybe I'm just a little bit ashamed to admit that. Shock horror! :p

Alice in Wonderland
11-10-2009, 01:36 AM
I think the setlist in this game is so damn fun ! I bought it because of that, it's the only game that would want to put songs like, YMCA and Wannabe. Me and my friends had a lot of fun because of that, I won't hide that I love pop music more than anything :D So Taylor Swift, Aly and Aj, Lily Allen and stuff like that are always welcome !

Xerofox
11-10-2009, 01:41 AM
The songs are fun, they got Papa Roach and Finger Eleven in it. I was really surprised to see "Tonic - If you could only see" in the playlist, I love that song and never thought it would be GH material.

I do hate all the people picking "YMCA" or "Wannabe" online, it was fun the first time but gjeez....come out of that closet and pick a different song.

xAHAx Skywalker
11-10-2009, 12:11 PM
I do agree that the setlist is good. I don't see anything wrong with making the setlist a little more "pop". Its great seeing some of the early 80's on here too! Now we need an 80's Hero game!