PDA

View Full Version : The glitched achievment and dream solution story

fastman309
11-07-2009, 10:26 AM
Let me tell you a story. It revolves around the "nature of the beast achievment." On my first playthru, it was the first I noticed that I could not get both at the same time. So what I did was side with the elves so i could get the poacher achievment, then i quickly loaded up my save so I could get the side with the werewolves and get the other. when I did that, no achivement. So I'm thinking maybe the game is smart and really only allows one per playthru. beat the game, everyone is happy. Second playthru, I side with the werewolves everything is going fine, beat the quest...NO ACHIEVMENT. bam glitch, i'm cursing every god I can think of.

I went to bed and had a dream. Maybe it has something to do with the EA servers wouldn't be the first time. anyone play mercenaries 2? you sometimes had to sign in offline to get the achievment to pop. so I woke up and tried to do that.

Did it work? couldn't tell you, the game doesn't register a piece of DLC that I got as the pre-order bonus as EA provided me with one code for 2 seperate downloads. But i'm curious if anyone is having the same problem, and has tried this solution.

Siduakal77
11-07-2009, 12:05 PM
Okay.. let me break it down

Side With Elves Achievement is done by 1 of 2 ways. You either get the Werewolves cured or you kill the Werewolf Spirit.

Side with Werewolves Achievement is done by having a high persuade skill and convincing them to just ambush and slaughter the Elven camp.

ponypo2001
11-07-2009, 04:01 PM
Already 2 posts on this issue too.It really would've helped if Bioware had just made the achievement a little clearer.I can sense at least 12 more posts before the weeks end.

jburm
11-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Achievements not glitched, the only way you can get side with the werewolves is to have a high persuassion ability. When your talking to swiftrunner and the lady you have a dialog choice of "pursued to kill the elves" if you are succesful at that you will get the achievement, if not sorry you need to go back and 1 do another playthrough or 2 leave the barcelian forest to level your character up and come back.

fastman309
11-08-2009, 07:26 PM
It's not a question of me not knowing how to get the achievment, my persuade skill is at max, and i know the correct steps to get it. it's a matter of the achievment not poping for me. I understand the problem with the DLC issue, but this is sepperate.

namepending
11-08-2009, 11:04 PM
i'm wondering why there are so many people not able to get this...i found it rather simple...my chievo popped and i had no problems but im hearing so much abotu how its glitched an all and i just dont get it...