PDA

View Full Version : Game Recovery?

moonieass13
02-19-2007, 11:21 PM
So I kinda deleted it off my HD by accident... and was wondering if there is any way to get it back... (no my xbox isnt modded)

Webb
02-19-2007, 11:26 PM
Moved to Hexic board and renamed "Game Recovery?"

Zef
02-19-2007, 11:30 PM
I don't think there is, it definately isn't on the marketplace.

Is it is gone then you probably won't be playing it on that harddrive any time soon.

eXiled Killah
02-20-2007, 12:27 AM
Well, I have a question along the same lines:

If I were to purchase an MS harddrive, does it come preloaded with all the things the premium system came with (Hexic, video clips, etc.)??

DJ Psyanyde
02-20-2007, 01:32 AM
The answer to both of these questions is no there is no way to get hexic again unless you buy another console. The new hard drives come with absolutely nothing at all on them

Thrak360
02-20-2007, 03:11 PM
I've actually seen threads at the xbox.com forums on this topic, and supposedly you can call customer servie and get a code to recover ther game. Although, it seems to be a lengthy process for some people, the hassle to deal with customer service.

Minty
02-20-2007, 03:26 PM
The answer to both of these questions is no there is no way to get hexic again unless you buy another console. The new hard drives come with absolutely nothing at all on them

Thats not true- I got Hexic on mine

Zef
02-20-2007, 04:11 PM
The new harddrives also have software/whatever on them too. That is why you don't get the full amount of memory as advertised, so they must have something on them =P.

You could try copying someone else's Hexic files using a memory card then switching it onto your own HDD.

DJ Psyanyde
02-21-2007, 09:04 AM
OK in retrospect it's usually not a good thing to make any statement as a blanket of fact I know for myself that when I bought a stand alone hard drive for use with my japanese xbox it did not have hexic on it. I assumed that other hard drives would be similar to the one I bought. This second hard drive was purchased in July of Last year brand new from Best Buy and in fact did not contain anything as far as video content, arcade, gamerpics, music or anything else that was included with the hard drive on either my first or second US premium xboxes. I stand corrected if you did receive Hexic on a stand alone hard drive.

I am pretty sure that you cannot transfer hexic from your hard drive to a memory card but as i have not tested this as of this writing I cannot say but i am pretty sure you cannot copy it as for moving it that may be diffferent I will try it and let you know

razzleson
02-21-2007, 09:22 AM
Just call the MyXbox number and tell them the truth. Say you accidentally deleted Hexic off your account and you'd like it back. They'll ask for all your info, the system number blah blah.

But in a couple days they'll call back with a number to enter (same spot where you enter pre-paid codes for points and arcade games) and you'll start downloading Hexic.

I bought my HDD off eBay because my old one died, and didn't want all the guy's crap on it so I formatted the whole thing and lost Hexic. Called Xbox support, gave them my info and got a code by phone in about three days. Done and done.

JamesSoprano
03-01-2007, 02:57 PM
well i have a question i don't know if any of you guy's will know but if you buy games with points and it gets accidently deleted is their a way to get it back without buying it from the marketplace again cause if not that would suck i mean i think they would just give you a code and say here you go here's the code cause they should be able too see what you bayed for in points on the XBLM

Zef
03-01-2007, 03:51 PM
When you pay for something the marketplace will let you download it again for free, but only on the harddrive/profile you originally used. No need to pay again.